Found: Camelback At 2:30 espln

Things that you found On The Playa and are looking for their owners. Please be sure to check the Lost forums for a post about the item first.
Diesel Bitch

Found: Camelback At 2:30 espln

Postby Diesel Bitch » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:22 am

I found a Camelback near our burn barrel at 2:30 and espl. The back was sitting near a bench by our barrel in front of the giant wall of LED's known as the Tensor. Hit me with some significant details of the bag or the stuff inside it and we'll talk mailing.
Mario

Rono

Lost Backpack

Postby Rono » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:26 pm

It's a long shot, but here goes ...

I lost a two-tone (I believe) grey/slate grey "High Sierra" backpack. Inside was a Canon SD500 camera with a 1 GB Sandisk memory card (had pictures of my daughter, then several movies of "Crude Awakening," then several more pictures & movies of the Temple, Crude Awakening, etc.). Also inside was a large green "Sauza" bandana, and I believe a pair of cheap goggles.
- RJ

Diesel Bitch

Postby Diesel Bitch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:47 am

Sorry hoss,

The bag I found was after BM 06. I didn't get to go this year but I hear crude awakening was pretty cool.

You didn't see Tensor out there this year did you? Someone would have some serious 'splaining to do.
Mario

Rono

Thanks anyway ...

Postby Rono » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks for the reply ... and yes, Tensor was out there this year. Good luck on gettin' whatever you need 'splained, 'splained.

- RJ
- RJ

Return to “2007 Found on-playa”