2007: Leatherman-type multi-tool - item # 07.001-ET

Things that you found On The Playa and are looking for their owners. Please be sure to check the Lost forums for a post about the item first.
retropsycho

2007: Leatherman-type multi-tool - item # 07.001-ET

Post by retropsycho » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:48 pm

write lostandfound@burningman.com if you think this is yours and can provide a thorough description:

Brand?
    Size?
    Color(s)?
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Fourmyle

My gerber hasn't turned up yet...

Post by Fourmyle » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 pm

Gerber muilti- kind of smaller than usual, black canvas pouch. aluminum color metal with black release switches? If it's it that'd be great, couldv'e been with my cmlbak... would've lost mine out on the playa past the temple.

retropsycho

Re: My gerber hasn't turned up yet...

Post by retropsycho » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:18 am

Sorry, not a match.

Fourmyle wrote:Gerber muilti- kind of smaller than usual, black canvas pouch. aluminum color metal with black release switches? If it's it that'd be great, couldv'e been with my cmlbak... would've lost mine out on the playa past the temple.
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

anhareus

Post by anhareus » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:41 pm

did it have a hammer on it... plyers.. silver..?
"...The best lack all conviction..."
-W.B. Yeats

retropsycho

Post by retropsycho » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:05 pm

anhareus wrote:did it have a hammer on it... plyers.. silver..?

No hammer, sorry.

Return to “2007 Found on-playa”