Flash card for camera

Things that you found On The Playa and are looking for their owners. Please be sure to check the Lost forums for a post about the item first.
DoctorIknow
Burning Since: 1998

Flash card for camera

Postby DoctorIknow » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:46 pm

I found it on Thursday under one of the interactive art pieces.

Tell me what size flash card it is, what color it is, and how it was protected....I haven't been able to find a reader yet but will try this week.

hotspringzzz

Postby hotspringzzz » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:07 pm

I lost a 512 MB card out on the playa. It was blue and should have (hopefully) still been in a clear plastic case it snaps into. Thank you.

DoctorIknow

Postby DoctorIknow » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:05 pm

Sorry, I posted incorrectly: it is an SD card. Also, it's not the size you lost...
Good luck...

DrDavid

Flash card for camera -- did you find Promaster 1GB SD card

Postby DrDavid » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:57 am

I was wondering whether you might have found the SD card I lost: Promaster and 1GB.
I posted a "Lost" posting elsewhere on this board:
lost a Promaster 1 GB SD card packed full of pictures, video and memories,. Lost while changing cards while photographing at the Burning of the Man or maybe near Silicon Village at 6:30 and Coral Reef. Probable Location of card: orientation 6:30 and 35 yards from the security perimeter in place during the burn. It would have been found after Saturday night after the burn.

Identification: A picture of the card itself can be found at the precision-camera dot com site http://www.precision-camera.com/product/1372 . I will be grateful because of the memories -- my whole burn through Saturday, and will reward or gift with exuberance.
Wherever it might have been found, I know what the first photo on the SD card shows (a picture of me which I'd downloaded before going to the playa).
David Grosof (phone # listed in San Francisco)

DoctorIknow

Postby DoctorIknow » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:35 am

Sorry, that's not the card...JackRabbitSpeaks (old issues somewhere on the BurningMan site) recently mentioned they are co-ordinating some sort of picture lost and found...

Good luck !

Return to “2007 Found on-playa”