2007: Hydropack - item # 07.043-B

Things that you found On The Playa and are looking for their owners. Please be sure to check the Lost forums for a post about the item first.
retropsycho

2007: Hydropack - item # 07.043-B

Post by retropsycho » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:22 pm

write lostandfound@burningman.com if you think this is yours and can provide a thorough description. Please provide item number above.
  • Brand/model of pack?
    Light toy?
    Jewelry gift box?
    Pin button in outer pocket?
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Rockstar27

I lost my Lavender REI Brand Camelback

Post by Rockstar27 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:17 pm

I lost my lavender REI camelback sometime midweek of the burn.
It's contents: brand new, pimp blue-tinted sand goggles (the big, bug-eye lookin kind); hand sanitizer; disposable camera, gold scarf, PBR? I actually can't remember everything that was in it, but In the front pouch there was a green card certifying me as an official black rock city citizen with name Emily Rockstar and camp location 8:30 and Fresh written on it.

retropsycho

Re: I lost my Lavender REI Brand Camelback

Post by retropsycho » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Sorry, Emily, we didn't recover any REI brand hydropacks
Rockstar27 wrote:,

I lost my lavender REI camelback sometime midweek of the burn.
It's contents: brand new, pimp blue-tinted sand goggles (the big, bug-eye lookin kind); hand sanitizer; disposable camera, gold scarf, PBR? I actually can't remember everything that was in it, but In the front pouch there was a green card certifying me as an official black rock city citizen with name Emily Rockstar and camp location 8:30 and Fresh written on it.
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Return to “2007 Found on-playa”