Solo 2018 Birgin

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Jozey_Joz
Burning Since: 2018

Solo 2018 Birgin

Postby Jozey_Joz » Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello lovelies,
I stumbled across burning man in 2016 somehow and ever since have been hopeful to experience my first BM in 2018.. as a graduation (from college) gift to myself. I feel like I have missed out on alot of great experiences and meeting beautiful souls because of jumping the gun on adult life- getting an old car, moving into an apartment, sticking myself in a job to barely cut bills blah blah blah. But am determined to start feeding my soul the experiences, spreading great energy, and love better than ever!
I have read much already and will continue to each day, as there is always something to learn! I hope to possibly join an established camp but if not, will solo it. :lol: Feel free to connect with me to share with me any and everything you would want me to know! I promise I don't bite :P
I would be more than willing to help/volunteer whenever and wherever possible if needed. I'm great at hula hooping, random dancing, terrible singing, making sandwiches, crafting, pouring beer (I'll be 22 by then, don't worry), having a fake british accent, petting dogs, being loud/projecting my voice, and procrastinating, among many other things. Ask me to do something or need help with something, I'll eventually get it done with thinking outside of the box.
Hope you all have a great burn & Hope to see you at BM 2018!
8) Jozey joz

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Solo 2018 Birgin

Postby Elderberry » Thu May 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Solo 2018 Birgin

Postby Savannah » Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Welcome, Jozey! . . . Start meeting local Burners now--it's not too soon, actually!

http://regionals.burningman.org

You may meet potential campmates or rideshares, and may run into opportunities to help build. :)
*** 2017 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Return to “The Greeter's Station”