Los Angeles Virgin

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Gezus
Burning Since: 2019

Los Angeles Virgin

Post by Gezus » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello all!

My name is Jesus (heyzeus). I have not been given an official playa name, but incase you can't tell my whole like I have been called Jesus (Gezus). So since the early days of the internet having to explain to people how to pronounce my name I adopted the online name of Gezus & BlazinGezus. I honestly don't care which you call me they are interchangable at this point in my life.

Anyway after watching the documentary on burning man I wanted to become involved. Last year I did not attend but I did send some art to the playa. It was a racket that had two golden dragons fighting over a flaming pearl on a shimmery black background. If you had the opportunity to be interrogated by Dragnet you might have seen it!

I have a great mentor who has guided me on what it means to be a member of the burning man community so this year I have been working on The Phoenix & The Butterfly art project which are two 25ft pyramids made of 8ft circular rebar globes. I invite everyone to stop by our sculptures and climb in and around them. I hope to see you on the playa and feel free to stop by Swing City and say hello! Cheers!

Return to “The Greeter's Station”