Last prep day for ancient virgins...

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
inanaz
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: inan AZ

Last prep day for ancient virgins...

Post by inanaz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 am

Ok. Last prep day. Summer's been too busy for extensive prep, but we'll be fine with our needs.
Distracted with the death of a parent, backpacking trips, life, etc. So......I'm still looking for a concise
listing of camps and their events. Also a target area to camp while not "belonging" to a camp. Quiet/less
manic would be good (turn right, I hear). We have volunteered here and there, so we have some focus.
Also, we will visually stand out with our "Mr. & Mrs. Mundane" costumes.
Ages? Well, I saw Led Zeppelin as an opening act.

Sham

Re: Last prep day for ancient virgins...

Post by Sham » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:33 am

inanaz wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 am
Ok. Last prep day. Summer's been too busy for extensive prep, but we'll be fine with our needs.
Distracted with the death of a parent, backpacking trips, life, etc. So......I'm still looking for a concise
listing of camps and their events. Also a target area to camp while not "belonging" to a camp. Quiet/less
manic would be good (turn right, I hear). We have volunteered here and there, so we have some focus.
Also, we will visually stand out with our "Mr. & Mrs. Mundane" costumes.
Ages? Well, I saw Led Zeppelin as an opening act.
Welcome
Inanaz. Congrats on all your prep. It sounds like a lot of work to spend a week in the harsh Black Rock Desert, but you now seem to be ready. Better late than never, I always say. (well, not always, but here I do)

Books will all the activities are given out at the Greeter's station when you enter Burning Man. There you will get a chance to roll in the dust and ring the virgin bell. This is where you get the What, Where, When Guide.

I assume you have your flights, tickets and a vehicle pass if you need one. I see you're coming from overseas. When does your plane land and what city are you flying to? Oh, and I too am a Led Zeppelin fan. 8)

Return to “The Greeter's Station”