Shalom

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
TBMouse
Burning Since: 2020

Shalom

Post by TBMouse » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:44 am

Hello there everybody!
Im Mark from Israel.

Last year i was at a little local event in Be'er Sheva, for something like 24 hours. And still it was the best 24 hours of my life, never before i felt such a good vibes non stop. Its amazing! What you people created its the most amazing thing on earth i think.

I have to take part of it. Although its very scary to me, most of all because I have to do this alone. So I rely on your help.

I'm not very creative man & not rich enough, but I have very good hands & open mind. So i hope to bring my share by helping with my own hands like building, logistics and do everything what I can do with my hands))

Last thing.
I need this very much i got to get out of this crazy world we living in. Its really got mad and out of proportion.
So I feel the best thing its to
BURNNNN & BE REBORN!!!

Thank you! Hope to see you soon!))

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Shalom

Post by Elderberry » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:48 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!

Be sure to stop by the ePlaya Meet-n-Greet on Wednesday at 6:00PM and meet all of the ePlayans you may have befriended here. Further details on this year's location will be posted as it gets closer to the burn.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Savannah
Burning Since: 2023

Post by Savannah » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Welcome TBMouse! :D
*** The Burning Man Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am

Welcome! Your "burning man regional" group is a great way to meet burners in person! Sometimes international burners work on art projects in their country, or art projects that come to Black Rock City with construction in Reno, Nevada in the week(s) before the burn. The group "Burners Without Borders" also is a great group to become involved with.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Return to “The Greeter's Station”