Hello hello

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Hello hello

Post by Elderberry » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:25 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:12 am

When you finally make your sojourn to the playa, be sure to stop off at one of the many Indian taco stands. There are a handful north of Nixon, probably the best known is Oasis 29 (located a stone's throw from mile post 29 on 447). Probably not exactly haute cuisine, but a gastronomical experience nonetheless.

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:18 am

Welcome to ePlaya and beginning the journey to the playa! It is a wilderness campout with more dust than anyone can imagine without experiencing it.

Appetite can change adjusting to 4000' elevation, exhaustion, and staying up all night. But that also makes the simplest of foods very tasty, similar to backpacking with low blood sugar at dinner.

If you are curious, look up the directions on the burningman.org for Nevada Health Department food handling rules. Start making Burning Man friends in real life in your "Burning Man Regional." With enough relationship, approach Media Mecca if you want to write about [email protected]

Adding to Doc Pyro's fine suggestion, Bruno's in Gerlach has an old school ravioli, and Reno is coming up in the food world.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Return to “The Greeter's Station”