A new member

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
doittomorrow-Silvana
Burning Since: 2021

A new member

Post by doittomorrow-Silvana » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! My name is Silvana
Always dreamed about Burning Man. Im originally from Argentina, that tiny country at the end of the globe, and even tho I was far away, I always followed and noticed that beautiful energy that BM could give, that energy that people like you could create.
Now I live in New York, 24 years after I'm still dreaming to be part of this, and now that I'm much closer, I'm trying to connect with people that could guide me and tell me where should I start. Definitely Connecticut might be the closest state, since I live upstate NY.
Anyone from there? Any meetings? hoping we can have a Burning Man next year? (2021)?

PS: sorry my English, oops

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: A new member

Post by some seeing eye » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:37 am

Welcome! What you want is the "Burning Man Regional" closest to you. Post-COVID, regionals have happy hours, parties, campouts, and may also be part of fun things like Santacon!
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:23 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Ruby Williamson
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Post by Ruby Williamson » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:47 am

doittomorrow-Silvana wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:28 pm
Hello! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! My name is Silvana
Always dreamed about Burning Man. Im originally from Argentina, that tiny country at the end of the globe, and even tho I was far away, I always followed and noticed that beautiful energy that BM could give, that energy that people like you could create.
Now I live in New York, 24 years after I'm still dreaming to be part of this, and now that I'm much closer, I'm trying to connect with people that could guide me and tell me where should I start. Definitely Connecticut might be the closest state, since I live upstate NY.
Anyone from there? Any meetings? hoping we can have a Burning Man next year? (2021)?

PS: sorry my English, oops
Hi and welcome! I'm happy to see you here :)

Return to “The Greeter's Station”