Bad boys and girls...

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
MySexyLexy

Bad boys and girls...

Post by MySexyLexy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:41 pm

Hello there all you bad boys and girls. This is Lexy... the sexual temptress whom taunts your dreams and nightmares with deliciously wicked whips and paddles.

Do you have the balls to play with me?

MrMovie69

Post by MrMovie69 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:58 pm

You bet, I've waiting for a lady like you for a long time. Send me a email at MrMovie69@yahoo.com

V_4_Vendetta

Hello Mistress Lexy!

Post by V_4_Vendetta » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:10 am

Greetings Mistress Lexy! (Bows low while groveling),

May I speak? Although I may not be worthy of your discipline, I, unlike other potential respondents understand the BDSM lifestyle and offer to submit myself totally to your service. Please forgive my rudeness of asking you without having your knowledge of my lowly presence. How may I serve you, Mistress?

MySexyLexy

To MrMovie69

Post by MySexyLexy » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:23 am

How dare you insult me so deeply by using incorrect grammar. You will address me formally as Mistress Lexy. GOT IT WORM?! Now let's get something understood.
You NEVER, EVER give me an order- such as- "send me an email". Obviously, you know nothing of how to serve someone of my stature. You are not worthy of licking the dirt off my stilletto heels. I'll give you one chance... and I mean ONLY one chance... to redeem yourself!!!

You shall do this immediately by doing the following:

Explain, in detail, why I should consider your sorry ass worthy of my discipline.

Next, get on your hands and knees and practice begging for my mercy. For some day you may IF I so choose.

MySexyLexy

Mr V...

Post by MySexyLexy » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:26 am

You seem to hold some degree of respect for my authority.

I deem you worthy of licking my boots.

Now get a belt and spank your ass... HARD... five times while calling my name while requesting further instructions.

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:09 am

Now why would anyone want to spank their ass? Strange things happen when you don't treat an ass properly. You could end up in a situation like this one!

Asses should be treated with respect and not abused.
By the way has anyone ever seen an ass in full defensive mode? Look here! (Work safe and definitely worth a look)
http://www.bchorsemen.com/mule_000.html

(Thread drift...dont'cha love it?)
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

Return to “The Greeter's Station”