Obligatory hello

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Edenkeeper

Obligatory hello

Postby Edenkeeper » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Right well where to start - the beginning, well mabye not there because the absolute begining is a thought blocked from my memory - my parents in bed - sheesh.
So skip along a little bit for my own sanity...... I provide 24/7/365 support for a whole bunch of companies - its a job with computers I don't stand a chance of making it sound exciting. I enjoy it and it pays me well. Onto more interesting things, I spend as much time as I can contemplating practicing Tai Chi and aikido, I actually get off my ass occasionally and do some. I live with my girlfriend in Bolton, its north of Manchester and is a bit scummy. I drive an Audi A4 its a new (to me) car so I'm still a bit, look at it isnt it nice. I love music and my current favorites are Portishead, Lamb, postal service and Roisin Murphy . I'm 5'6". I have an undercut and two piercings - my tongue and my Nipple, no tattoos as yet but when I find a design I will join the mutilated army of people out there. My new thing is Powerrisers, basically Springs on your feet. I'm not at all confident on them, I can walk and sort of run but the minute I get adventurous I meet the ground at speed. I could go on for ages like this.

I went to burning man last year and immediately decided we had to go again. We have almost got everything sorted. Just need a hotel in san fran pre and post burn. Other than that see you on the playa.

any more information that you want to know please ask and I will answer. If I can. Which if its about me I probably will be able to. Since I'm me.

:twisted: :roll: :twisted:
I'm a bear of little brain.

thirt33n
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Postby thirt33n » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 pm

...you mean 24/7/359 at least, don't you?
blow.

Edenkeeper

Working

Postby Edenkeeper » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Thats right.

7 days of for the playa.

Its all Im allowed.
I'm a bear of little brain.

thirt33n
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Postby thirt33n » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

so you'll be consulting out there on the playa this year???????

365/359 get it? he he he ha ha ha?
blow.

nogganoodle
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Postby nogganoodle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 am

Ah, another Brit.

Yay!
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Obligatory hello

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 am

Edenkeeper wrote:I live with my girlfriend in Bolton, its north of Manchester and is a bit scummy.
I have a sister near Oldham.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Return to “The Greeter's Station”