Virgin Female Burner Traveling from Canada!

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
sonoqua

Virgin Female Burner Traveling from Canada!

Post by sonoqua » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey all,

First time burner from Canada. Have been traveling for the last 40 days from Toronto to Vancouver and then down the West Coast from Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Arizona and then Nevada. Heard about Burning Man from a fellow backpacker in San Francisco and am excited to participate! Any tips/advice for a first time burner, any camps I can join or people who want to meet up? Look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers,
angie

dragonpilot
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Red Tea Camp

Post by dragonpilot » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi Angie,

Welcome!

You need to read everything you can about the environment you are about to launch your defenseless pink body into. Everything! This event is not something you can just stroll into thinking that the universe will provide.

Besides your ticket to get in (door sales prolly $400), you need water, shelter, shade, food, day and night protection from the heat and cold.

Find most of all you need in these forums...don't wait for us to send you info that we've been discussing since last September.
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.

Stickygreen

Post by Stickygreen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm driving down fron vancouver, maybe i'll see you on the road.
)'(

Return to “The Greeter's Station”