Theme Camp Volunteers

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
The Egg
Burning Since: 2016

Theme Camp Volunteers

Postby The Egg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:50 am

Hi Burners, 2016 was my first time at Burning Man and, like many virgins I expect, it was an eye opening and totally amazing experience. Going back is pretty much all I think about these days. Myself and a fellow Burner would however like to contribute more to Burning Man and would like to be part of one of the Theme camps. We're pretty much up for anything in any camp (not sure if this is naivety or just massively brave :mrgreen: ). So if you run a Theme Camp and want some extra hands, then we'd be really happy to help out in any and every way we can. We come with our own RV, are entirely self sufficient and just want to get into the spirit of giving a bit more. Hope to hear from you. Egg.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Theme Camp Volunteers

Postby AntiM » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 am

Welcome, Egg. What are your passions? Tell us about your interests and skills and dreams!
http://burningman.org/timeline/

Poke me to experience my gooey insides!

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Postby Ratty » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:41 am

Hi Egg and pal. Welcome to eplaya. Think about how you would like your burn to be different. Are you yearning to wake up and have a group around you? Would you like to eat with a bunch of people? Are you anxious to hang in camp and host some fabulous event? If YES, then join a camp.

On the other hand. If you enjoy your private dinners, quiet camp and uncomplicated schedule just get a volunteer job. There are jobs for everyone's taste. You can look them over on the BM site. Welcome.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Postby Captain Goddammit » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:43 am

Well you people are a breath of fresh air!
It's nice to see someone wanting to join a camp who isn't just looking for someone else to provide for them.
You might want to narrow down the "anything at any camp" part, that might not be the path to happiness.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.

Return to “The Greeter's Station”