Virgin burner hoping to go in 2017

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Max4g63
Burning Since: 2017

Virgin burner hoping to go in 2017

Postby Max4g63 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 am

Hello all my names Max, I'm 24 and have been trying to make it to the playa for a couple years now!!! More than likely I'll be doing BM alone.. I'm super fun love to dance, (even though I make a fool of myself lol)!! I'm from Detroit Mi, I'm a prototype welder/fabricator. All my friends think burning man is dumb but I think it looks like a blast. I'm very self reliant as is, so BM sounds perfect to me.. I'm really looking for a camp to join that could use some help. I've been reading for some time and I'll be well prepared if anything.. If I can manage to get a ticket, Id really like to be a part of a camp that needs help. I'm extremely handy and can do literally anything, I use to help build/remodel houses as well. So if you know a camp that could use me, let me know!!! Also thanks for taking the time to read this... ;)

Also I wouldn't mind trying to find some local burners around Detroit. So if you are, get in touch I'm very easy going and can talk just about anything!!

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Virgin burner hoping to go in 2017

Postby Elderberry » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey there, welcome to eplaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Straightveg

Postby Straightveg » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:42 am

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home. Lurk and learn, and post some too. Looks like there's a decent burner community in your area, check in with some of the groups over on http://regionals.burningman.org/regionals/north-america/michigan/. Good luck with tickets, hope to see you in the dust!
Black Rock City or and Bust Dust!
torrey.smith wrote:As they say, make a man a fire and you warm him for a night. Set a man on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life. (Or was it a fish?)
-Sarge

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Postby Ratty » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Max, Welcome to ePlaya. When the camps start listing on here in a few months, look them over and talk to them. Of course it's best if you find some people local to you and meet up. Maybe help with their prep work. can't wait to hug you in the dust.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Postby Savannah » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Welcome, Max! :D
*** 2016 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle