virgin burner from india

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
naman_navraj88
Burning Since: 2017

virgin burner from india

Postby naman_navraj88 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:54 am

i am a vrigin burner from india planning to do a solo trip to brc this year , i will be coming via amsterdam or london , i dont know much about u.s.a as it will be my first trip, but i know all there is out there about burning man from 10 principles to how it is a different experience for every different person , i want to experience that, , as there is no official regeional gathering happening anywhere near my country or in my country, its really hard to get in touch with people from india who have been there, none the less , i have decided that i will come this year alone , if anyone has a place in a camp please let me know , i have done theater for fifteen years of my life , i have a restaurant, i can also be helpful in construction overlooking, cook, clean, anything , and yes i can talk all day all night about anything in this world , from stars to life to something as bissare as the double rainbow guys, anyways it would be great if i get any guidance , because i have no idea how will i be able to take all that survival gear from here to there water, and all, i can donate upto 250 dollars to any camp , and would love to be a part of the community. e playa help me

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: virgin burner from india

Postby AntiM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:01 am

Welcome to eplaya. Look around, participate in some of the fun threads in Open Discussion.

Many international burners make the journey, so there is a lot of information here on how they do it. If a camp is asking for dues, be sure you understand what is and is not offered, and how many years they have been around, and what sort of time obligation they may ask for. Other burners use the Burner Express Bus, which offers a good way to get there, and has a policy which allows you to pre-purchase water (you bring the containers). There is much to figure out, but you have time, and can choose the freedom of going solo or the social aspects of joining a large camp, or maybe finding a small group of like minded individuals online to hang with. There are may ways to do this!
http://burningman.org/timeline/

Poke me to experience my gooey insides!

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Postby Ratty » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:45 am

Naman, Welcome to ePlaya. We have much information here. A little later in the season you'll find many camps looking for members. You will need to research them and then contact them. See if you can locate any burners near you by posting here and on other Burning Man community boards. Read as much as you can. The 'how' will emerge from the dust.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Elderberry » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:53 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Return to “The Greeter's Station”