Hello All

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
aquaclick
Burning Since: 2008

Hello All

Post by aquaclick » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am

Hello everyone, I've been to BM 3 times before, the last in 2010. Planning on going again this year, even though I'm sure its not as good as it used to be :D Expect to be lurking around here getting upto date on BM happenings.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Hello All

Post by lucky420 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 am

Hola and hello...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 am

Aquaclick, Welcome to eplaya. Changes? Yes there are plenty. It's still a wonderful place to spend your vacation time. You'll need a vehicle pass as well as a ticket. The price has gone up considerably and it's harder to lay your hands on one. There are tons of placed camps so individuals are given less options of where to camp. The music has changed so you'll need to search for a particular type. The art is magnificent and 10,000 (or more) people arrive early so the city is in bloom when the gates open on Sunday. The gates open earlier than they used to. The population is now 70,000 and about 10% arrive by plane. I don't know how many arrive by bus service but it's a considerable amount. There are more motor homes. There are entire villages of yurts. The DMV has upped there standards so the art cars and Mutant vehicles are a wonder to behold.

Embrace the changes. Subscribe to the newsletter, 'Jack Rabbit Speaks'. It will keep you on task to buy your ticket and be prepared. Welcome
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
You should start doing drugs, it doesn't mess you up as much. CaptG

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Return to “The Greeter's Station”