New burner looking at 2018. Tons of questions.

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
plyerHatersIntnl
Burning Since: 2021

New burner looking at 2018. Tons of questions.

Post by plyerHatersIntnl » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 pm

So i'm looking to come burn with all you fine folks this year. Ton's of questions! In fact the more reading I've done the more questions I have!

A bit about us: 2 folks coming from Seattle. Don't have tickets yet. We are looking at renting or purchasing an rv for the event. I am fine in a tent next to my truck, but she says we must have an RV or travel trailer. I am aware of costs associated with renting/buying an RV. I am also interested in volunteering and how I can but my skills to work for a day or two at the event. I am a general contractor and former marine mechanic, she is an attorney, investment manager, and cannabis producer. We would like to give back however possible. I don't believe it's cool to show up to an event like this to be a tourist. We intend on actively participating.

I think we pretty well have it covered regarding lodging and supplies. Food/water/beer/smokables ect. (the other half has a 100 acre cannabis farm here in WA).

My questions seem to mainly be around camps and weather tickets are still available through STEP or other means.
  • Are tickets easy to obtain even though we have missed the main sale?
    Should we start a camp? Join a camp? Hang out and not worry about camps?
    What is the difference between a camp and a village?
    Should we start our own camp is there any type of bureaucratic process we need to go through?
    When is the best time to show up? We want a good space but I would prefer not to wait 12 hours in line to get in. (she will likely fly in and meet me)
Thanks for your help forum peeps. I have done quite a bit of reading on the burningman.org site but they don't really make that stuff very clear (maybe this is deliberate?).

Cheers!

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Re: New burner looking at 2018. Tons of questions.

Post by gaminwench » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello, and welcome.

First: Seattle has a huge burner community; find them and get involved.

Second: All of your questions have likely been answered right here on eplaya. The internal search function sucks, but if you use google+eplaya+keyword, you'll find a wealth of information (and some snark).

Third: Wait until you are on playa to consider volunteering. There are plenty of 'immediate' opportunities, and it will likely take a bit for y'all to acclimate. Helping out your neighbors by lending a hand is perfectly acceptable volunteering for virgins.

Fourth: Weed is illegal on Federal lands, be a vewwy, vewwy cunning wabbit. 8)
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

JohnnyA
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Real Pirate Radio

Post by JohnnyA » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:22 pm

What she said ... don't underestimate the power of the DEA on federal BLM land! :shock:

Tickets are apparently fairly easy to get ... if you're willing to pay the high-premium for the $1,200 "I-just-gotta-go" tickets. Apart from those, it is not so easy. Good luck!

IMHO, if you don't already know a bunch of folks in an existing camp, then just go on your own, find a good spot in the un-placed camping area (fairly close to the nearest porta potties), and then make friends with all of the folks around you.

Please don't volunteer "pre-event" in your first year!!! Wait until you get there, and get a feel for the place. Then you'll be in a better situation to respond to the "Help Wanted" ads that get put up in the V-Spot(s) every day, and end up helping and meeting folks that you have some connection to.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:40 pm

plyerHatersIntnl wrote:So i'm looking to come burn with all you fine folks this year. Ton's of questions! In fact the more reading I've done the more questions I have!

A bit about us: 2 folks coming from Seattle. Don't have tickets yet. We are looking at renting or purchasing an rv for the event. I am fine in a tent next to my truck, but she says we must have an RV or travel trailer. I am aware of costs associated with renting/buying an RV. I am also interested in volunteering and how I can but my skills to work for a day or two at the event. I am a general contractor and former marine mechanic, she is an attorney, investment manager, and cannabis producer. We would like to give back however possible. I don't believe it's cool to show up to an event like this to be a tourist. We intend on actively participating.

I think we pretty well have it covered regarding lodging and supplies. Food/water/beer/smokables ect. (the other half has a 100 acre cannabis farm here in WA).
Please note: Marijuana is still illegal on Federal Land, which the Burning Man site is (despite the rest of Nevada's stance) so no one can recommend that you bring any in to the event.

Just had to say that. :)
My questions seem to mainly be around camps and weather tickets are still available through STEP or other means.
  • Are tickets easy to obtain even though we have missed the main sale?
Not super easy, but easier if you meet local Burners. No one who ends up having to skip the event wants to sell to a stranger--it's not entirely safe, and it's certainly not friendly or cozy. People like to sell to friends, acquaintances, or at least someone less likely to grab the ticket from their hands and run. You yourself would probably prefer to BUY from someone who won't grab your money and bolt. :)

Meet locals and local camps. Attend Burner meet-ups!
http://regionals.burningman.org

There are always some folks who sell close to the event because of a new job, a new baby, family issues, etc. Book any vehicle you can cancel for free, get your time off, make your shopping and packing lists, and tell all your friends and family you're looking for tickets. Then, if or when something becomes available, you're ready.
Should we start a camp? Join a camp? Hang out and not worry about camps?
Don't worry about a camp--you don't need one to survive. My first 6 Burns were not with a theme camp, but with 1-2 others. It was lovely. We taught ourselves to build a monkey hut (easy) and a shower (harder; proper evaporation requires a lot of care). We did everything for ourselves, didn't have any work shifts to do or dues to pay, and we still met a ton of people & visited many camps.

Also, many camps require a fee, which is typically non-refundable even if you can't go, because they need to buy their infrastructure in the Spring. So getting a camp before getting tickets could cost you.

Even in July or August when most theme camps are closed, informal camps are coming together without dues, created by people who just want some company. That's often a nice way to go.
What is the difference between a camp and a village?
A village is larger, being a collection of smaller camps.
Should we start our own camp is there any type of bureaucratic process we need to go through?
You can call yourself anything you want, and BOOM--you're a camp. Make a sign! Host activities. However, you will need to apply for Placement formally online if you want to request reserved real estate.
When is the best time to show up? We want a good space but I would prefer not to wait 12 hours in line to get in. (she will likely fly in and meet me)
[/list]
Average wait time is 4-6 hours on the Sunday when gates open, as well as the Monday after it. There could conceivably be a lull on Monday in the wee hours, but who knows? . . . If you come in on Tuesday you'll miss the rush for the most part, but you've also missed the excitement of the early days. No one can really predict what date is best, as there are amazing hold-ups for many reasons. The first problem is getting 20,000+ vehicles into the desert on a 2 lane highway. That's insurmountable. But higher than average wait times can also be caused by car accidents, rainstorms (no traffic is allowed to move), condition alpha whiteouts, or--one memorable year--an Amber Alert for a missing 17 year old. That was a doozy. 7 hours to get out, I think. It was longer for others.
Thanks for your help forum peeps. I have done quite a bit of reading on the burningman.org site but they don't really make that stuff very clear (maybe this is deliberate?).

Cheers!
Yes and no. ePlaya covers most things the .Org website does not. Google any keyword you want with eplaya after it, and you will find out almost everything you need to know. Join the Jack Rabbit Speaks newsletter for the rest.

One of the Burning Man Principles IS Radical Self-Reliance though, so part of the process is indeed learning as much as you can for yourself.

. . . I'VE SAID TOO MUCH. :shock:

Welcome!
*** 2017 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:13 am

Welcome Aboard!

Here is some recommended reading to help you plan:

https://www.dailymarijuanaobserver.com/ ... urning-Man

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Post by Captain Goddammit » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 am

Wait time to get in is part of the deal. It can even be 12 hours or more, if/when a whiteout or rain happens.
That’s one of the many zillion advantages of bringing an RV/camper of some sort. You just don’t know how long you’ll be in the line and you might want to have your own bathroom!
Also, after a long road trip plus however many hours in line, you can roll up to a suitable spot and crash. Otherwise, you drive 700 miles then go through 4-12 hours of line THEN you have to set up camp, probably in the middle of the night. Screw that.
But the line is part of the experience. Get out and BS with the other burners. They’ll be doing the same.
Don’t pop any beers though, you’re still liable for DUI and there are cops.

Why is your wife flying in? It’s not that far from Seattle. Her logistics are going to suck a lot more than if she rides in with you.
She’ll have to get from Reno to BRC on the burner bus then walk and find your camp... why the hell do all that.

There’s really no “good spot”. Everywhere has advantages. Anywhere in BRC rocks. It’s like Safeco Field.

Don’t be casually confident about smuggling drugs in. Vehicle searches with dogs happen at the gate. Not to everyone, but they happen. And it’s Federal... that shit ain’t funny.

If you have a truck, I’d buy a small old travel trailer. They’re cheap, you can get one for less than RV rental. And most RV lots don’t allow taking their rigs to Burning Man, for good reason. And it sucks to have to do a full major scale interior/exterior detail job on a thoroughly trashed rental right when you’re tired and trying to get home.
If you have your own, you can pack your stuff at your own pace, and more importantly unpack it at your own pace.

I agree with the others (for a change lol) don’t book yourself up volunteering ahead of time. There’s plenty of on-playa volunteering to be done.

Another note about avoiding trouble: make your vehicle one-million-percent legal. That means don’t have bikes on the back obscuring your license plate (that’s a favorite excuse they use to pull you over and ruin your day). Don’t have ANY lights not working, etc.

And goddammit if your vehicle has any sort of cannabis-related stickers take ‘em off.
You’re just asking for it otherwise.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.

some seeing eye
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:34 am

The ingress can be lengthy, even and especially for those working with an established camp through the early entry program. Ingress and egress times are tracked at https://twitter.com/bmantraffic. Some eplayans have made graphs in the previous years.

You have an advantage if you take 447 from Cedarville CA to the 34 turnoff North of Gerlach. You will save a lot of time if you do not need to refill fuel inbound or outbound in Gerlach.

The classic directions are http://www.gwally.com/directions/ and remapped by http://octopup.org/burning-man/info/routes.

If you are driving and your partner is flying, you are in a perfect situation to offer a ride to/from the event for other Seattle burners. Low income ticket program burners have access to a vehicle pass which can be helpful if the driver has not been able to get one.

The more involved you are with Seattle burners beginning now, the more opportunities you will find for advice, friends, outfits, gear exchanges and events.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Post by Captain Goddammit » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 am

some seeing eye wrote:you are in a perfect situation to offer a ride to/from the event for other Seattle burners. Low income ticket program burners have access to a vehicle pass which can be helpful if the driver has not been able to get one.
Single best piece of advice! No vehicle pass, no entry.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."
Delle: Singularly we may be dysfunctional misfits, but together we're magic.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote: Why is your wife flying in? It’s not that far from Seattle. Her logistics are going to suck a lot more than if she rides in with you.
She’ll have to get from Reno to BRC on the burner bus then walk and find your camp... why the hell do all that.
I think there are some direct flights from Reno; I just googled for them (but I don't want to link to any specific companies because I don't know their reputations). I used the keywords "playa air".
Don’t be casually confident about smuggling drugs in. Vehicle searches with dogs happen at the gate. Not to everyone, but they happen. And it’s Federal... that shit ain’t funny.
This can't be said too many times.

I see some car or truck being searched right past Greeters every year, pretty much. I always feel bad for those people; their pack job is about to be ruined whether or not they have done anything foolish.
If you have a truck, I’d buy a small old travel trailer. They’re cheap, you can get one for less than RV rental. And most RV lots don’t allow taking their rigs to Burning Man, for good reason. And it sucks to have to do a full major scale interior/exterior detail job on a thoroughly trashed rental right when you’re tired and trying to get home.
If you have your own, you can pack your stuff at your own pace, and more importantly unpack it at your own pace.
Motzy bought a really nice used trailer (not RV) for $2,000 and while it did indeed turn out to have ants, the PLAYA KILLED THEM. :lol:

It has a bathroom and all that an RV would have, minus the power to drive on its own--I really admire it, and would buy one if I felt comfortable towing something big.

Lots of first-class advice, Captain Goddammit! Not just the stuff I responded to . . .

Leo
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Go the F**k to Sleep

Post by Leo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 pm

While you didn't specifically ask for my opinions, you are getting them for free and they are worth twice the price.
1. For your first year on the playa, skip the camps. Park your RV, get out and explore. the natives are friendly.
2. Unless you arrive on Tuesday or later, you will be in a long, slow line to enter Black Rock City. Accept it, deal with it, embrace it as part of the experience.
3. On your way from Seattle, be sure to top off your gas tank at Cedarville. That is the last gas station before Gerlach, and the gas station at Gerlach has been known to run out of gas before/during/after the event.
4. Weed? don't even think about it. Drugs at Burning Man could ruin your visit.
5. Cruise America will rent RV's for Burning Man, but be prepared to do some serious cleaning after the event or be willing to lose your deposit. It might be cheaper to buy a used trailer for Burning Man, then sell it when you get back to Seattle.
6. You didn't specify if your S.O. will be flying into the Reno airport or the Black Rock City airport. The logistics would be easier if she can fly into the Black Rock City airport.
Enjoy your visit!
Best Regards,
Leo

claybcook
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Anonymous Village

Post by claybcook » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:28 am

Last year was my first, so I'm still learning, but I will post one contrary opinion here. I was able to make contact with a village before the burn because of a common interest. Because of that connection, I was able to join their Build Crew, and because of that I was granted the opportunity to purchase DGS tickets with early entry for Build week to ensure my participation in their Build and my Burn. So, yes. My first Burn lasted 2 weeks. I saw BRC come together from practically nothing and nobody to the full-on assault on the senses that is Burn Night. I wouldn't trade any of that for anything. I'm going to do it again.

What I'm saying is that the "Go it alone for your first Burn" advice may not always be the best advice. If you can find people where you already "belong", then I'd suggest staying with them and being part of their camp and their operation as much as you can. The connection with experienced Burners can ease a lot of the Birgin fear and confusion. Yes, I volunteered in my camp, and it helped me understand that in addition to "Radical Self Reliance", there's also "Communal Effort" too.

You're never going to see it all, even if you never slept, so giving up some time exploring to be part of your camp and volunteer your time, treasure and talents for the good of BRC is, IMHO, the real reason to Burn.

Heading back again this year to see my new/old friends from last year. Perfect.
...extremely gruntled...very ept and full of ruth.

Chowski

Post by Chowski » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Here’s my advice: don’t go. Specifically, do not go with s woman who must be flown in and then demand sto live in an RV. She will not like it and she will make sure you don’t like it either. If you are able to convince her to stay home, then come by yourself in your truck with a tent and have the time of your life. But don’t bring her. There’s plenty of men and women like her every year. Take her to Coachella instead.

Leo
Camp Name: Go the F**k to Sleep

Post by Leo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Amen Chowski!
Burning Man is not for everyone. Some of my friends have attended only one time and will never go back. Others have attended 15 years in a row.
Memo to plyerHatersIntnl: If you do bring your SO, be aware that it will be a great test of your relationship.
Good Luck!
Best Regards,
Leo

Netty58
Burning Since: 2014

Post by Netty58 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:04 am

Perhaps we can assume that there is a reason his spouse prefers an RV or trailer. Think it's pretty pompous to simply state "don't bring her" with the assumption that she will be some kind of anchor. I think any adventure can challenge a relationship. But IMHO, simply dismissing a partner because they may have a different opinion as to how and where they are comfortable living whilst on that adventure is pretty damn selfish. Perhaps she'll come and love it. Perhaps she'll hate it with every fiber of her being. But compromise is the key.

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:53 am

Maybe she has medical reasons for needing an RV. I've been perilously close to that myself.

plyerHatersIntnl

Post by plyerHatersIntnl » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Chowski wrote:Here’s my advice: don’t go. Specifically, do not go with s woman who must be flown in and then demand sto live in an RV. She will not like it and she will make sure you don’t like it either. If you are able to convince her to stay home, then come by yourself in your truck with a tent and have the time of your life. But don’t bring her. There’s plenty of men and women like her every year. Take her to Coachella instead.
If she wants an RV that's her prerogative. I mean staying in an RV is better than a tent. She has already booked and paid for the RV so whatever. If she has a bad time there she can always just charter a flight home out of the BRC airport. Staying in an RV is just fine by me. I have no fundamental issue with things like showers or AC.

plyerHatersIntnl

Post by plyerHatersIntnl » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Captain Goddammit wrote:
some seeing eye wrote:you are in a perfect situation to offer a ride to/from the event for other Seattle burners. Low income ticket program burners have access to a vehicle pass which can be helpful if the driver has not been able to get one.
Single best piece of advice! No vehicle pass, no entry.
Agreed. Best place to hookup with people that want rides? I think the RV holds like 7 ppl and it will be just me driving from seattle to BRC.

plyerHatersIntnl

Post by plyerHatersIntnl » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Leo wrote: 6. You didn't specify if your S.O. will be flying into the Reno airport or the Black Rock City airport. The logistics would be easier if she can fly into the Black Rock City airport.
Enjoy your visit!
BRC airport. She has a thing on the east coast that week and won't be able to fly back to seattle and drive down with me.

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:31 pm

plyerHatersIntnl wrote:
Leo wrote: 6. You didn't specify if your S.O. will be flying into the Reno airport or the Black Rock City airport. The logistics would be easier if she can fly into the Black Rock City airport.
Enjoy your visit!
BRC airport. She has a thing on the east coast that week and won't be able to fly back to seattle and drive down with me.
Can she fly into Reno and you can pick her up at the airport there?

Zubeneschamali
Camp Name: Goldies

Post by Zubeneschamali » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Bwah. Tents suck, I'd rather camp in a hut woven out of the Donalds hair. Panel vans and box trucks are barely a step up. Somewhere close are yurts. Completely blowing all them away are fully contained RVs and trailers. Good that a virgin figured that one out before spending a lead nickel on the crappiest camping in the world.

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 pm

plyerHatersIntnl wrote:Best place to hookup with people that want rides? I think the RV holds like 7 ppl and it will be just me driving from seattle to BRC.
There are a few Seattle burners on here. Can you tow a boat? :D

Seriously, you and your wife might connect with https://regionals.burningman.org/region ... a/seattle/ and meet as many Seattle burners as you like, then subset to the ones you enjoy spending time with.

(Each person needs to bring about 120 pounds of water which is a factor in ride sharing. If you are providing a ride back, there are whole threads here on dust and RVs. Also people get "playa brain," so gathering up 7 people to leave with, unless your are camping with them or even if you are camping with them, can be difficult.)

plyerHatersIntnl

Post by plyerHatersIntnl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 am

some seeing eye wrote:
plyerHatersIntnl wrote:Best place to hookup with people that want rides? I think the RV holds like 7 ppl and it will be just me driving from seattle to BRC.

Seriously, you and your wife might connect with https://regionals.burningman.org/region ... a/seattle/ and meet as many Seattle burners as you like, then subset to the ones you enjoy spending time with.

(Each person needs to bring about 120 pounds of water which is a factor in ride sharing. If you are providing a ride back, there are whole threads here on dust and RVs. Also people get "playa brain," so gathering up 7 people to leave with, unless your are camping with them or even if you are camping with them, can be difficult.)
It seems simple enough to gather everyone. Meet at my house with all your stuff at prescribed date and time because that's when your ride leaves. Same on the reverse end. Just be clear that the bus leaves at X date and time.

gaminwench
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Post by gaminwench » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:36 am

Good luck with that.

Seriously 8) .
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Consider starting a list of questions that aren't answered on the BM website. One specific question could be carpooling and gathering up your riders outgoing.

I strongly suggest first year burners make a packing list, because it's a wilderness campout even in an RV. I then revise mine each year, and have a subset for regular camping and even day hikes.

Then you can ask the Seattle burners you meet and get to know answers to your questions and suggestions for your list. And that would be a great way to get to know potential riders in person.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 pm

plyerHatersIntnl wrote:
some seeing eye wrote:

It seems simple enough to gather everyone. Meet at my house with all your stuff at prescribed date and time because that's when your ride leaves. Same on the reverse end. Just be clear that the bus leaves at X date and time.
gaminwench wrote:Good luck with that.

Seriously 8) .
She's right.

Give them an arrival time of 3-4 hours before you expect to depart. :lol: Loading that many people in will take a while, especially if it's all on departure day. If everyone makes it on time, they can hang out on your patio, in the backyard, at the coffee shop, or just watch you run around. :) If everything goes perfectly somehow, you still leave on time and it's awesome.

Incidentally, popular wisdom on this site is that 4 people per RV is much more manageable than the optimistic "this RV sleeps 7", because packing some of the beds away every morning (or scooting past it all the time), is a pain and stuff for 7 people would take up a large amount of space.

If you go with 7, it can be good to have a spare tent on hand in which to store supplies outside, or in which to stash someone who becomes overwhelmed by space issues.

Two popular RV threads:

Exp. RVers: Suggestions for House rules for renting an RV
viewtopic.php?t=34551

Keeping the RV dust-free (well, as dust-free as possible)
viewtopic.php?t=46062

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 am

Also, before you let anyone in the RV, before departure, insist on a "ticket check". Physically look at their tickets or their will call paperwork/email. Our very first year, our rider had indeed left his ticket at home, on his fridge.

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:10 am

Gathering up your riders outbound is more difficult than you can imagine.

Let me give you an example. I was riding back with a friend I had known at least 2 years camped about half the city away. They were a responsible-type person. So I went over to their camp the day before we were planning to leave to coordinate the details for the next day. And they are "we are leaving as soon as we finish packing in about 1/2 hour." There was no way I could strike my camp that fast and they weren't waiting, no communication in advance and giving no reason for the sudden change of plans.

Your riders outbound could run off with the circus, literally. Join another camp with no way of finding them. Forget about time. Forget what day it is. Fall in love and decide to move to another city. Be injured. Forget where the camp was with their stuff. Forget where you are. Leave with another ride without telling you. I have been on the other side of it having a new roomie from another camp.

But the better you know your outbound riders, the closer in the city they are camped, and each of them having a backup plan, the better. If you leave someone behind, that can negatively impact your reputation in the community.

(I did find another ride after a lot of panic, in a dusty vintage convertible with a 10 hour trip over a mountain pass with the top down. My in-person community of a couple hundred burner friends on-playa helped to find that ride - "oh I heard x is leaving and they might have room, ask for x over that way.")

(You might want to bring a lot of huge garbage bags to put the stuff of your outbound riders in, and have them bring a clean change of clothes to get in to ride back. They will be happier and your cleanup happier too.)

OP - you will have a great adventure. The fun is solving the adventure.

Return to “The Greeter's Station”