Tattooist Couple from Houston TX, Looking to Join a Camp. We are full of energy and ready to fulfill any camps needs.

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Scottnolet
Burning Since: 2018

Tattooist Couple from Houston TX, Looking to Join a Camp. We are full of energy and ready to fulfill any camps needs.

Post by Scottnolet » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 pm

My name is Scott, I'm turning 40 during the event on Sept. 1, My Fiance is Violetand she is 33. We are both Tattoo Artists and body piercers and owners of Sacred Heart Tattoo Company. Burning Man has been a lifelong dream that up until now has eluded me and been an event that was just out of reach because of obligations to family or my duty in the US Army as an Airborne Infantryman. I've only been able to dream about going and now time is just right, so, all the years of dreaming and energy being pent up not being able to be shared with a community that would accept or appreciate the input is going to be alleviated this yr. We have been a couple for 7 yrs and want to get married during this trip and would love to share the experience with everyone attending and would love to join a camp that will be participating to the fullest in EVERYTHING BURNING MAN!!! If there is any camps looking to accept a fun loving, open minded and energy explosive couple and would have us please let us know. We are so looking forward to setting some milestones during the event, Midlife birthday shared with thousands, the union of our lives completed, the fulfillment of 2 lifelong dreams, accompanying thousands through their own event long journeys, and participating in every part of the Burning man experience we can. Thanks for and following responses and can't wait to chat with anyone willing, and as excited chatters as we take the next step of getting prepared for this journey of self realization and future foundation building. CHEERS :D :D :D :D

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Tattooist Couple from Houston TX, Looking to Join a Camp. We are full of energy and ready to fulfill any camps needs

Post by trilobyte » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:08 am

Congrats and welcome aboard! Please feel free to take a look around and participate, in particular you may want to read the people seeking camps thread. Good luck!

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Tattooist Couple from Houston TX, Looking to Join a Camp. We are full of energy and ready to fulfill any camps needs

Post by Elderberry » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Return to “The Greeter's Station”