First year!

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Law stewart
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Joining the Houston camp

First year!

Post by Law stewart » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 pm

I’m making the journey and road tripping this year, looking to volunteer my skills as a photographer and digital artist to anyone who needs an extra hand. Really would like to document and share the expierience of the artists.Not sure where to start so just starting here!
Examples of work
Lawstewart.com

vlajim
Burning Since: 2011

Re: First year!

Post by vlajim » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 am

Great news, this is our 6th Burning Man. Every year is different. We are driving 1200 miles to the event. On your trip to Burning Man, turn the car A/C off and start getting used to the heat. Push yourself to drink water. The first day you will be run down because of the heat, just rest and drink water to recover. Head out on the playa before dawn for some great photos. If you are from a big city, get away from everything and enjoy the isolation, hear the silence, a great place to find yourself. Party safe, have fun. Don't shut yourself up in an RV and say you have been to Burning Man, walk and ride your bike, interact with people. Drive Safe, Take Care

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: First year!

Post by Elderberry » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:34 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Return to “The Greeter's Station”