Hello everyone im a newbie from Belgium <3

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Rainbow warrior
Burning Since: 2019

Hello everyone im a newbie from Belgium <3

Post by Rainbow warrior » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello everyone,

Im very exited to participate for the first time in 2019 or 2020 to burning man. <3
Let me introduce myself im a spiritual colorful rainbow unicorn from 33 years old and i love to expres myself in every best creative way.
Im hearing the call of burning man for a few years but never had the money to go but now the time finally arrived I gonna make it to the playa ! Yeeeey <3
I am 100 procent sure I will have an amazing ,life changing and unique experience to envelop myself to a better version of me.
I want to meet new like minded beautiful souls and just feel the magic of the playa. I would love to see how we connect and live in a community without a system share our love and gifts, enjoy our freedom and feel all together as one. I want to share my gift as a dj with my spiritual, melodic house music giving the people a good feeling, and healing with my enchanted loving music. <3
Im also a make up artist and I want to bring all my rainbow colors and glitters to the playa so I can give colors and glitters to everybody who wants to have glitters.
All advice/tips/recommendations for newbies are more than welcome and of course, id like to be part of any camp that is welcoming foreigners.

Im so looking forward to this new journey <3

Much LOVE Miss J <3
Last edited by Rainbow warrior on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Hello everyone im a newbie from Belgium <3

Post by AntiM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Welcome Aboard.

Everyone love glittery things, but do read about Leave No Trace and MOOP (matter out of place). Regular glitter is not welcome, as it is very difficult to clean up once it hits the ground and the dust. There are some special biodegradable glitters, but the regular loose stuff is Not a Good Idea! Glittery clothes and shoes are often sealed. So welcome, but you have a little bit of homework to do to figure out how to shine without being Moopy!

Rainbow warrior
Burning Since: 2019

Post by Rainbow warrior » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:04 pm

yes it are biodegradable glitters ofcourse look https://www.thegypsyshrine.com/biodegradable-glitter/
<3

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Return to “The Greeter's Station”