Lost burner in London and Berlin over Christmas

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
yelp_review
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Lost burner in London and Berlin over Christmas

Post by yelp_review » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey all. This was my first burn, it was amazing, life changing, never knew I could love myself and others so much. Some of my playa friendships have turned into family in the default world, some playa relationships did not. Like the one with my Costco soulmate, which had turned into basically a LDR, which led to me buying nonrefundable plane tickets to London for Christmas week (and Berlin for a few days). I still want to go because fuck it I've never been to Europe and I have tickets and who knows what could happen over there. I sure don't know, because I have zero plans at this point, aside from trying to get into Berghain and all the sex clubs in Berlin. So I felt I should reach out to the burner network and see if anyone has any advice or snark or wants to adopt me for the holidays

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Lost burner in London and Berlin over Christmas

Post by Elderberry » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Efkake
Burning Since: 2019
Camp Name: Spanky´s wine bar

Re: Lost burner in London and Berlin over Christmas

Post by Efkake » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:33 am

Hi!
I live in Berlin and want to come to Burning man next year, so why not to start making friends among other burners early on. Depending on the dates you are in Berlin I could show you around if I don´t have to work.

Evelin

Return to “The Greeter's Station”