First time Burner 2019

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
ateteya
Burning Since: 2019

First time Burner 2019

Post by ateteya » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:30 am

Hi, My name is Steven Arias. I'm a resident of Morris County here in New Jersey. At the age of 23, I have read and done some research on the Burning Man event. As a first time burner, my goal is to achieve my highest self by participating and being involved in an amazing event like Burning Man. I have so much to learn but also so much to give in Life. Being able to participate in a new event with new faces will allow my soul to reach it's highest point. I want to be a part of something amazing not only for myself but also to help others do the same. A person with a big heart, as I am, tends to put others first before myself. At times it is good to do just that but in other moments, I personally tend to feel like the world can bring you down for often than expected when you don't put yourself first. I have so much to give in this world, yet I have found myself in a constant battle trying to figure out my purpose in this beautiful world we call Life. Life is everything that's alive I believe and my goal in Life is to feel lively at all times by doing what's right. I believe I can contribute a lot to Burning Man as a first time burner. However, I just need your big hearts and guidance to do so. I hope your community will consider my heart as one with yours and help me achieve my goal as I will do with yours. Thank you for your precious time and I hope to hear from you soon !

Sham

Re: First time Burner 2019

Post by Sham » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 am

Welcome Steven. You've come to the right place. Be sure to sign up for email alerts from Jack Rabbit Speaks. Also read the guides in my signature below.
It sounds like Burning Man will be a great awakening for you. It's also quite a bit of fun. Great art installations, amazing artcars and some awesome people.
Read as much as you can and ask questions if you run into road blocks.
Ticket information should be coming out very soon.
Good luck with the prep and see you in the dust in 8 short months.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:46 am

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:45 am

Welcome to ePlaya. There are years of experience here to be tapped.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

victoria0702
Burning Since: 2019

Post by victoria0702 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 am

Hi, Steven!

Cool to hear from a fellow East-Coaster. I'm a first timer, and I live just an hour and a half from Morris County! :)

Return to “The Greeter's Station”