Virgin Alert, virgin alert!

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Lusa8
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Virgin Alert, virgin alert!

Post by Lusa8 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:40 am

Well damn, I missed the main sale. Wonder if I will get lucky and get anything during the OMG sale.

I have been contemplating attending Burning Man for a few years now. It piqued my interest when I heard cool stories from a co-worker and a friend. But, I guess I was too slow to check the ticket dates. Maybe there is still hope for me?

Also, I heard the age range varies. So, is it true that you will welcome a 44yr old burning virgin with open arms? 😉

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Virgin Alert, virgin alert!

Post by Elderberry » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Sham

Re: Virgin Alert, virgin alert!

Post by Sham » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:50 pm

Lusa8 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:40 am
Well damn, I missed the main sale. Wonder if I will get lucky and get anything during the OMG sale.

I have been contemplating attending Burning Man for a few years now. It piqued my interest when I heard cool stories from a co-worker and a friend. But, I guess I was too slow to check the ticket dates. Maybe there is still hope for me?

Also, I heard the age range varies. So, is it true that you will welcome a 44yr old burning virgin with open arms? 😉
Hi Lusa,
Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? What drives you in your day to day life? What's inspiring you to so passionately and forcefully drive you into the Burning Man culture?

Have you read the First Timer's Guide and the Survival Guide in my signature below?

Also, 44 is not too old to attend Burning Man unless you think it's too old. There are many people there who are literally twice that age who help to bring the city to life. There are also families with young kids. Wait, it's like any city you might go to.

Your turn----GO!

Return to “The Greeter's Station”