Post #100

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Luigi
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: VW Bus Camp

Post #100

Post by Luigi » Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Just realized (on my 99th post) I never said HI to you all. Thanks for the guidance, advice and entertainment!

My immediate family had been going for years before I did it in 2014 - we are Reno/Truckee local. First year in I built a figjam cooler and a six foot stretch yurt, both found here on eplaya. I camped in the ESD burbs with my mentor partner and discovered Walter the Big Bus and VW Bus Camp, where I belonged, having a '90 Vanagon Syncro and a taste for tequila.

I have visited the playa when it is unpopulated. I follow the local news concerning BMorg and BLM. For us this is our regional - I like what the influence of BM has done to Reno.

Fuck yer Burn!
"Water is the driving force of all nature. " Leonardo da Vinci

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: Post #100

Post by Elderberry » Wed May 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Hey there, welcome to ePlaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:25 am

From one Renoite to another “hugzzzzz”. I wonder if we’ve ever met at any of the events around town? :coffee: :mrgreen:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Sham

Post by Sham » Thu May 02, 2019 7:45 am

Luigi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Just realized (on my 99th post) I never said HI to you all. Thanks for the guidance, advice and entertainment!

My immediate family had been going for years before I did it in 2014 - we are Reno/Truckee local. First year in I built a figjam cooler and a six foot stretch yurt, both found here on eplaya. I camped in the ESD burbs with my mentor partner and discovered Walter the Big Bus and VW Bus Camp, where I belonged, having a '90 Vanagon Syncro and a taste for tequila.

I have visited the playa when it is unpopulated. I follow the local news concerning BMorg and BLM. For us this is our regional - I like what the influence of BM has done to Reno.

Fuck yer Burn!
5 YEARS! I'm thinking, "what a snob".
Now I see that you just forgot. I feel better. :D

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Sun May 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Luigi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Fuck yer Burn!
Belated Hello! Fuck yer Burn! :lol:
*** 2018 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Return to “The Greeter's Station”