Humble DJ looks to meet friends...

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
djmatthew

Humble DJ looks to meet friends...

Post by djmatthew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:36 am

This is a call out to anybody out there who may have a DJ set for me to play on. I am a 5 year BM veteran and a 9 year professional mobile/club DJ. I make my living by playing music all of the time (primarily weddings) so I am not looking for the spot light at all.

All I am looking for this year is to be able to bring some music and play somewhere. I don't care where it is, what time it might be, or whatever. I understand that DJ's (especially out on the playa) are a dime a dozen, so I won't even try to brag or boast.

I just wanna have fun this year. I wouldn't mind people dancing, but I just want to hang, spin some music, maybe have a drink, or perhaps battle a little bit; that's all. So, if you have the equipment and are humble enough to share, then please e-mail me: djmattcope@sbcglobal.net

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Post by trilobyte » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:07 pm

Post in the artists seeking stages thread, and then watch that thread and the stages seeking artists thread - that way you're more likely for someone to see the offer (and you any offers of available slots).

~Trilo~

Return to “2006 Art & Performance”