SEX CAMPS?

Rockdad

Post by Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:26 pm

spectabillis wrote:
Rockdad wrote:Spec seems to want to explain everything about burningman to everybody to do otherwise is disrespectful apparently
obviously, this is pretty damn weak generalization.
Ok your right Spec I am sorry...but I have been struggling to understand what you were saying about "disrespectful to sex camps" anyhow got better things on the burner so have at it not important if I understand anyhow..
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

Desert Duck
Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:07 pm

madmatt wrote:
Chai Guy wrote: Where are the sexcamps?...they don't exist for straight-single males.
You're right! They should though. Everyone needs to get their rocks off at BM, including straight men.
Is it the responsibility of BMOrg to make sure every straight guy on the Playa gets his rocks off? I didn't think so. If you want something to happen, go make it happen.

Personally, with your attitude, I think you'll have a big sausage party that only the most desperate or completely wasted girl would even go near.

Maybe you should start "Camp get girls drunk and gangrape them"
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Token
Burning Since: 2001

TrollMaster Yogiii2 I Salute You

Post by Token » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:01 pm

I gotta tip my big furry pink hat to Yogiii2, the ultimate TrollMaster for pulling off the textbook Troll.

Bait, hook, n sinker. Yall been had.

Desert Duck
Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:11 pm

did spark some lively debate though.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Rockdad

Post by Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:50 pm

Thought about the Troll from the beginning if thats true it makes it even funnier the first page interaction happened in real time and was just coming out like a side show comedian working with a straight man the running commentary was a blast..either way a post for the ages too bad some people got too serious in the end .Its all Heli's fault anyhow gave me the ammo to start.

Sign I would love to see driving in->"Remember wear your socks in the JOTS"

It is what you make it!

See Ya on the Playa

Desert Duck

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Okay, I'll get a piece of plywood and some black spraypaint, I'll roller the sign white, you bring the stencil, we'll install it on our way in.
heh
heheh
hic-heeeeheeeeeheeee-hic-hic
BAUUUUUUUUUURRRRP!!!
cshhtt
gulgulgul
Ahhhh. Burp. hic.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

yogiii2

Post by yogiii2 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:48 pm

I have no idea what a troll is but i did not start this topic as any kind of joke or set up

Desert Duck

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:53 pm

C'mon, ya been found out. No need to act innocent, it WAS funny.
Especially in hindsight. DAMN!! :lol:
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Rockdad

Post by Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 pm

yogiii2

Post by yogiii2 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:05 pm

Desert Duck, Rockdad, Token

I am in no way makeing a joke. Wether you choose to beleve me or not is not my problem.

However if you and others are no longer going to be a positve contributer to this topic then i ask you to please not mess it up with your bullshit for others who really have something to add to this disscusion.

Also i mean this with as much politeness as possible, Desert Duck and Rockdad neither of you has really tried to stay true to the spirit of this topic, so from here on out if you can not do so please stay out of this disscusion

Desert Duck

Re: SEX CAMPS?

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:13 pm

yogiii2 wrote:I have heard that this is a part of burning man but like i said realiable information is hard to come by.
There's a reason that reliable info is hard to come by. Noone who knows wants to discuss in detail how to find their(intentionally exclusive)sex camp.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Desert Duck

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:14 pm

Chai Guy wrote:Yogi, I have a pamphlet that I think you should read:

http://www.yahoopamphlet.com/2003/03_howto01.html
http://www.yahoopamphlet.com/2003/03_howto02.html
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Desert Duck

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm

sandmandan wrote:I just want to know what the names and locations and how to find camps where i can have sex with girls
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Desert Duck

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm

Bob wrote:No.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Rockdad

Post by Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:36 pm

Ok lets start back at page one...............JOTS

Token
Burning Since: 2001

Post by Token » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:37 pm

yogiii2 wrote:I am in no way makeing a joke. Wether you choose to beleve me or not is not my problem.

However if you and others are no longer going to be a positve contributer to this topic then i ask you to please not mess it up with your bullshit for others who really have something to add to this disscusion.
Man, I must marvel at the master at work. Politely dismissive, then mildly insulting, but not quite enough to infuriate.
yogiii2 wrote:Also i mean this with as much politeness as possible, Desert Duck and Rockdad neither of you has really tried to stay true to the spirit of this topic, so from here on out if you can not do so please stay out of this disscusion
Then the soothing, almost apologetic tone, with the final stab of a dare.

"... like wiping you ass with silk..."

A quick spell check would have made it ... flawless!

Bravo!

yogiii2

Post by yogiii2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:04 am

to all whom this might aply

stay the fuck off this topic if you cant contribute

and stop putting your shit on other people just because your on here to fuck around and have no life does not mean that others arent really here to learn

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:27 am

Thread drift and cacophony type actions like the ones displayed in this thread have a long and distinguished history on this board. Anyone coming in and trying to tell people how this board should be run without having spent much time here needs to step back, shut up, and learn the ropes a bit before opening their mouth and sticking their foot down their throat.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

dragonfly Jafe

Post by dragonfly Jafe » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:08 am

perhaps you should start a Sex Camp. That way, you would be assured of being allowed inside without a partner. Of course, the key will be to find out how to get a reasonable proportion of willing single females (finding willing single males will not be an issue). You may want to add a shower also and bring rubber gloves for the morning clean-up (and lots of burnable sheets to cover the matresses).

In all seriousness, I think the general rule is that if you are a single heterosexual male, then unless you have a female partner it will be difficult to gain entry to a "sex camp" (Jiffy Lube and the like excepted). And if you have a partner...

Good luck in your quest. I know of no sex camps for 2006.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:13 am

Token wrote: Then the soothing, almost apologetic tone, with the final stab of a dare.
"... like wiping you ass with silk..."
A quick spell check would have made it ... flawless!
Bravo!
More like wiping one's tush with a plastic bag. About as effective as well...

There's this thing about self-sufficiency and self-responsibility ay Burning man - if haing this sex camp is so bloody important, then it's YOUR responsibility to start it.

Until then... there's always the JOTS...

Have a day...
bb

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:00 am

Have you ever noticed that the people who are the most curious about sex at BM are also the least likely to actually find it? I think they call this a 'direct correlation', but then again I've been hitting the bong this morning.

As active members (and boy, are our 'members' active) we all know, the first rule in the Sex Club is to not talk about the Sex Club.

I'm guesstimating yogiii2's chances of getting laid out there at about 1 in 100 trillion, unless he goes all bi on us, then it's about... 50/50.

Takin' all bets here! Place your bets now!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:09 am

Forget bets. Lets set him up. BRR? Rex? Or maybe we can just stamp his ass "Larry's Temporary Bitch" and throw him into first camp.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:10 am

theCryptofishist wrote:Forget bets. Lets set him up. BRR? Rex? Or maybe we can just stamp his ass "Larry's Temporary Bitch" and throw him into first camp.
Ouch! Beware of the Fishy! Yowza!
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:19 am

yogi -

i apologize for the difficulties you are having here. i understand the mystery surrounding the event, and just how hard it is to grasp just what the fucking deal is out there. here, too for that matter. and *sigh* all this is part of the burning man spirit. we often tend to enjoy, um...fucking with people. some call it education, some call it culling the herd. welcome home.

as for info - i have to agree with most of the actual info you've been given. i hear about people hookin' up left and right, and then get asked point blank at the info desk in center camp "where can i go to get laid?". my answer was, "you're here." i've not heard of a 'camp' where guys are invited to walk in and have sex with a girl. BUT there are also lots of girls out there lookin for the same thing...we just tend to also need a little flirty romancin mental foreplay first. my advice: wander, go where you're pulled, do what you enjoy, follow what turns you on, whether it's music, art, fire, whatever. when you get there make solid eye contact with a girl there and seems to be as into it as you are. smile. if you can't take it from there, i can't help you.
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

Isotopia

Post by Isotopia » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:37 am

I find this Yogiii2 guy pretty hilarious.

Rob the Wop

Post by Rob the Wop » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:37 am

My $.02

The only time in the 5 years I'd attended that I got laid was when I was in a relationship and we went toghether. Even then, we only did it one night as the others we were too busy partying or doing stuff.

I kind of feel where the guy is coming from- I can't seem to get laid to save my life when I'm single. I have no skills in the 'one night hookup' game. I tend to form relationships. The four years when I could have played- it wasn't going to happen regardless.

I have friends that hold sex parties. In a nutshell, if you don't come with an established partner- it isn't going to happen. Single women can hit any sex party they like- but single guys have little chance. I wouldn't see the playa as being any different.

Ssooooo- sex camps? Yah, they are out there. For single guys that are straight- good fucking luck dude. Ain't going to happen. If you have the knack, pick up on someone that likes group activities. Then hit up a sex camp.
[b]The other, other white meat.[/b]

lurker

Post by lurker » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:58 am

This whole thread hovers on the edge of being real.

No one wants to believe that someone could be so completely naive

But we've all dealt with brain dead yahoos who just might possibly be clueless enough to come right out and ask---and get annoyed, actually annoyed when they get poked at.

Or it could be a troll--again, could someone really be so thick as to not know what a troll is(and that's where I think you went a bit too far, yogi, BTW)

It's so weird. And extended experiment in sustained surreality...
"Life is like a box of razor blades. Sharp, shiny, and good for removing unwanted body hair"

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:16 am

Okay, so maybe it's a little different for me as a girl, but I've NEVER had a problem finding girls to hook up with at Burning Man. There are plenty of straight men in my camp, and they all manage to do pretty well for themselves too. The thing is, none of them go out with the sole expectation of getting laid. They party, have fun, and talk to lots of people. The quickest way to make sure you don't hook up is to run around asking every girl you see to fuck you. And asking where the sex parties are will get you labeled a creepy yahoo pretty much instantaneously. If getting laid is your only concern, there are other counties in Nevada where you can take care of that need for much less than the cost of a BM ticket and supplies for a week.

To sum it all up, girls can smell desperation, and it's the biggest turn-off in the world. If you're going to Burning Man to have fun and hang out with really cool people, there's a chance you might get laid too, but don't rely on it. If you're just looking to hook-up, I'd recommend the Moonlight Bunny Ranch.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:25 am

lurker wrote:This whole thread hovers on the edge of being real.

No one wants to believe that someone could be so completely naive

But we've all dealt with brain dead yahoos who just might possibly be clueless enough to come right out and ask---and get annoyed, actually annoyed when they get poked at.

Or it could be a troll--again, could someone really be so thick as to not know what a troll is(and that's where I think you went a bit too far, yogi, BTW)

It's so weird. And extended experiment in sustained surreality...
i am sympathizing because when i first got turned on to bm i came here for info...and had no idea what a troll was. or a sock. or JOTS. or what the hell to expect from this Thing In The Desert. granted - i read every freaking page of this website before i started asking questions, but....whatever.
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

CLARKcon
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: COFFEE CAMP

Post by CLARKcon » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:55 am

My $.02 (okay, maybe $.03 and a guitar pick, but that's it!)
When you live in town the other 51 weeks of the year, you slowly re-adapt to the traditional functioning/environment of things...and this includes our sexual natures and needs (We are only human). So the idea of looking forward to the event and thinking "Yeah, crazy good fun, art, sex, etc." comes into play. But then, (and this is just my experience/opinion) once, you get there (for me anyway) that feeling and energy just gets...well...transferred. Instead of the idea of scoring, I get caught up with the sights, the involvment and socialization of others, the exploring, my own internalization, etc. Somewhere along the way, I just forget..."What's that? Sex? Huh...whatdya mean? OH! Sex! I remember now! Duh!" Granted, those feelings may present themselves at the event, but with no more weight or urgency than that of say, remembering to stay hydrated/fed so you don't pass out and waste a couple days recouping in a medic tent! :D
I'm in with Rob the Wop: The only time I scored at Burning Man was with my girlfriend at the time who went as well, and honestily, it was no more magical than anywhere else, minus a little more hot/dusty, and maybe just the fact we we're rocking in the desert!
My $.03 cent:
The other thing I have found is that usually it's the "light" intimacies that burn hotter (here or desert) that get my stomach spinning. A glance, a deep smile, the idea "of what it could be". I remember in 02', I washed a girls hair at Astral Headwash, as she was so thankful. She looked me deep in the eyes with such an aspired blank look of sincereity, closed her eyes, and slowly kissed my cheek. That crushed me...my heart was racing the rest of the day, just over that slight action. (Plus, honestly Yogi, guys can be chumps...sex, sweet, uh,...done. Where's the sugar and good, warm feelings?) Anyway, blah blah blah. Sorry for pumping out so much change (I think I'm up to $2.00 in pennies :) Alas, I also know of no "Registered" Sex Themecamps this year...
☕ COFFEE CAMP X:
"The Social Hub of the Uncivilized World"

.: 🔥)'(🔥 2019 // 8 & B :.

Return to “2006 Theme Camps”