Top hat/cowboy hat

Remember, there are no ground scores. If you found something, it belongs to someone else. Tell us what you've found and help it get back to its owner.
Post Reply
zilebile
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:01 pm
Burning Since: 2022

Top hat/cowboy hat

Post by zilebile » Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:04 pm

Found near the Temple. Very goofy looking, so I thought it was nothing valuable, but it turns out it in fact is.

If you can let me know the color, style, and brand (and why it is goofy looking), I will be happy to send it to you. Sorry for not turning it in to Lost and Found!

viewmaster
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

Post by viewmaster » Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:01 am

does it have the pattern of a jersey cow?

mmaier
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:04 pm
Burning Since: 2026
Camp Name: FELANGY

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

Post by mmaier » Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:07 pm

I have a picture that I can share if you wouldn’t mind communicating over email. It may belong to my friend. He lost it Wednesday night of burn week in that dust storm. Black hat. Had a unique buckle band around it but that could have fallen off. Best way to describe it is that it’s like a bowler hat kind of, but a little cowboy-ish. Small brim though.

mmaier
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:04 pm
Burning Since: 2026
Camp Name: FELANGY

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

Post by mmaier » Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:14 pm

Sorry, I realized I can add an attachment here. See pics of hat!
Attachments
IMG_5123.jpeg
IMG_5123.jpeg (11.93 KiB) Viewed 21 times
IMG_5124.jpeg
IMG_5124.jpeg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 21 times

zilebile
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:01 pm
Burning Since: 2022

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

Post by zilebile » Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:41 am

No to both -- sorry! It is more like a very tall cowboy-ish hat.

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Found On The Playa”