Destiny Lounge 3D has some openings...

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2019.
bigbluedoggy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge 3D

Destiny Lounge 3D has some openings...

Post by bigbluedoggy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 pm

I’m certainly seeing a trend this year of camps seeking members. In keeping with that trend I will put out a rare message for us. Destiny Lounge 3D, located on 3:00 Plaza at G this year, is actively seeking a few interested new members. We are a small camp that needs all of our group to be an active part of the camp. Ideally we seek folks in the greater LA area who can be available to do some prep days, and come in early for setup. We also ask that our members stick around thru at least Sunday to be there for our camp breakdown.

We are also hosting an art installation this year, the location of which we have been asked to not yet publicly disclose. You can see more about our camp at http://www.facebook.com/groups/destinylounge and more about our art piece at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2275148 ... oup_header

PM me for more info.
Thanks!
A plan is what you vary from.

Destiny Lounge has been proven to cause cuteness in small kittens.

Destiny Lounge 3D - located in the 3:00 Plaza at G for 2019! Look for our art installation too: The Temple uv Enlightenment!

bigbluedoggy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge 3D

Re: Destiny Lounge 3D has some openings...

Post by bigbluedoggy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 pm

We are pleased to report that we have reached a comfortable number of folks. Thanks for all who expressed interest.
A plan is what you vary from.

Destiny Lounge has been proven to cause cuteness in small kittens.

Destiny Lounge 3D - located in the 3:00 Plaza at G for 2019! Look for our art installation too: The Temple uv Enlightenment!

Return to “Camps & Villages”