Friendly giant looking for rideshare SF to BRC 27th Aug

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
dakiniproject
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Mudskippers

Friendly giant looking for rideshare SF to BRC 27th Aug

Post by dakiniproject » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Hi all,

Friendly Australian (Virgin) Burner, long time listener - first time caller. We may not be Canadian, but we're still pretty nice, and if our wildlife hasn't killed us by this point nothing will :)

Will be arriving from Aus on 27th Aug at 1pm and looking for a ride in. Travelling light, no water, no food, no bike, I am 6'5, however am compactable :D Not part of a plug & play, my girlfriend will already be there, and we've arranged all the logistics.

Happy to chip in for gas, am not a serial killer but I do love cereal and thus will buy snacks. Do you even Lucky Charm? :)

britwalk2
Burning Since: 2019

Re: Friendly giant looking for rideshare SF to BRC 27th Aug

Post by britwalk2 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 am

hello giant
i just secured a vehicle pass
i planned to go on the 27th though i imagined i would leave earlier than 1pm (or did u mean am?)
knowing airlines that may end up being ......
but i would also appreciate the help with driving, i can ensure you keep to the right side of the street, im a brit myself, so, there's that

keep looking and maybe you found something
i will consider it
i am in oakland

ps i am the opposite of you, wood nymph has been a description, and i drive a truck but there have been tall people before tho maybe not quite as

anyway lets keep in touch
fellow virgin burner
hannah

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”