Call for Yosemite travel buddies post burn

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
chiercellatravel
Burning Since: 2019
Camp Name: Barbie death camp

Call for Yosemite travel buddies post burn

Post by chiercellatravel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:43 am

Hi there!

Giorgia here Italian living in Sydney, first time burner in the US, third time Burner with the Regional in Australia :D

I look forward to this great adventure in August and looking for travel buddies post burn for a road trip ideally from Reno/Sacramento/San Francisco to Los Angeles going through National as Parks Yosemite, Lake Tahoe ecc.

I will be out of the Burning Man on Monday 2nd of August and will reach my friend in Sacramento or San Francisco, from there we will head towards the adventure in the National Parks all the way down to Los Angeles until the 9/10th of September.

We would like to hire a car or get a lift, if you either have a car or want to join us if we hire one please let us know! We are smart (we believe so), fun and of great company, love signing and travel adventures! Give us a shout! Car sharing saves the environment and facilitate human relationships :) ciao!!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”