Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 pm

i suggest everyone watch “Babylon Berlin” on netflix.

in german, with the english subtitles.


you’ll thank me later.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:18 am

Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:38 pm

03B3891A-CEAC-4533-B87D-F1793AADA9B7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by lucky420 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:38 pm
03B3891A-CEAC-4533-B87D-F1793AADA9B7.jpeg
My hate knows no bounds and fuck your “whataboutisms”

This is the thing; for those that “whatabout” well if you think I or any decent person on these boards are going to excuse this kind of behavior from “our side” or “the left” you are sadly mistaken. ANYONE who does this shit should be prosecuted and appropriately imprisoned.

And fuck your weird defense of the puta in chief. He’s a horrible person. “Oh but hey, I got mine” gtfo
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 am

8C405D99-7A63-4BDC-8B6A-55C8A07B79D5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by lucky420 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:05 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 am
8C405D99-7A63-4BDC-8B6A-55C8A07B79D5.jpeg
Bbbut the economy...

What does sexual harassment, assault, wage theft, social security fraud matter?
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 am

Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by lucky420 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:17 pm

Thanks for the smile ^^^
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10232
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by FIGJAM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:15 pm

Not mine, but forwarded.........

Please read 28th amendment

Please Read, and forward. This will only take 1 minute to read!
28th Amendment, 35 States and Counting.

It will take you less than a minute to read this. If you agree, please pass it on. It's an idea whose time has come to deal with this self-serving situation:

OUR PRESENT SITUATION !

Children of Congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans.

Staffers of Congress family members are also exempt from having to pay back student loans.

Members of Congress can retire at full pay after only one term.

Members of Congress have exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed, under which ordinary citizens must live.
For example, they are exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.

And as the latest example, they have exempted themselves from Healthcare Reform, in all of its aspects.

We must not tolerate an elite class of such people, elected as public servants and then putting themselves above the law.

I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ..."

This is an idea that should be passed around, regardless of political party.

Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. And, no more perks go with them.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people (i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:26 am

Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Bless
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Location: DC

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Bless » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:07 pm

FIGJAM wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:15 pm
Not mine, but forwarded.........

Please read 28th amendment

Please Read, and forward. This will only take 1 minute to read!
28th Amendment, 35 States and Counting.

It will take you less than a minute to read this. If you agree, please pass it on. It's an idea whose time has come to deal with this self-serving situation:

OUR PRESENT SITUATION !

Children of Congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans.

Staffers of Congress family members are also exempt from having to pay back student loans.

Members of Congress can retire at full pay after only one term.

Members of Congress have exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed, under which ordinary citizens must live.
For example, they are exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.

And as the latest example, they have exempted themselves from Healthcare Reform, in all of its aspects.

We must not tolerate an elite class of such people, elected as public servants and then putting themselves above the law.

I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ..."

This is an idea that should be passed around, regardless of political party.

Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. And, no more perks go with them.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people (i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves.
I work in Congress and can tell you that the majority of information contained in this post is factually incorrect.
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:28 am

4E25524F-53FD-4F05-B1E6-D1B656B85D3C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10232
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by FIGJAM » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:33 am

db190915.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19049
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:42 am

7B358CEC-FF2D-4D89-8B25-26C73BCF45E6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

Post by lucky420 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:19 am

Yep, I say give them the jet ski’s. The swamp has never been more active
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”