FOUND panasonic lumix camera

numba1wonga
Burning Since: 2013

FOUND panasonic lumix camera

Postby numba1wonga » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello! We found a camera that was left at our camp. It is a Panasonic Lumix shockproof camera. Please describe some of the pictures on the camera (or send some pictures of you to prove that the camera is yours) and tell me the size of the SD card I will get it back to you.

fancylady82
Burning Since: 2009

Re: FOUND panasonic lumix camera

Postby fancylady82 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:04 am

Hi-
I left a camera at The Cabanna Club. Not sure if that is your camp. It was a new camera that was given to me by my parents, so I am not totally sure of the brand or the size of the sd card. There would only be about 20 or so pics on it. The most being in the cuddle pillow pool at that camp. as well as a pic of the INSANITY art piece and PLAYA BARBIE. Let me know if that rings a bell.
thanks.

Lacey

danilotsr

Postby danilotsr » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi. I've lost a small pocket camera from Panasonic, model Lumix DMC-ZS7 (like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-ZS7 ... B00395WIXA). It was in soft black camera case branded as Sony. I can see you my picture in case the model matches. I don't remember exactly the size of the memory card, but it should be something around 8GB.

Thanks a lot!

numba1wonga

Postby numba1wonga » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry guys, the camera I found has at least 200 pictures on it and it does not match the amazon link that was posted.

Best of luck.

BurningDrifter

Postby BurningDrifter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 am

is it metallic orange with an email address written on the front that might be rubbed off?

Vanguard

giskoa
Burning Since: 2012

Postby giskoa » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:35 am

Hi,

I wrote on your other post as well but thought I would write on both, just in case.

I lost my black Panosonic Lumix TS5. It was newer so it didn't have many scratches. I wore red eyelashes one day and there are a ton of photos of my friends doing silks in the middle of the hot air balloon in Dawn Patrol. There is also a photo of a random man with his name and information because I had taken a photo he really wanted (so I took a photo with his email so I could send him the photo). We also had photos from swing city going across the monkey bars. I believe the SD card was a SanDisk Ultra 32.

Please tell me this is my camera.

G

Postby G » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:33 am

Hi

I lost my Orange Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 12.1 MP Rugged/Waterproof Digital Camera

- Link to camera: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KK ... UTF8&psc=1

- I lost it Friday night 8/30 -- I believe at the dancing woman sculpture (Truth is Beauty)

- Pictures: I think there are pics of The Dancing Woman, the Duck Art Car, off-Playa pictures of me abalone diving, kayaking, fishing

- There is small black plastic piece attached to the lanyard strap

Please let me know if it is mine.

Many thanks!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:56 am

Let CA Fish and Wildlife know if any of those abalone were undersized.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

tamaras

Postby tamaras » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:51 pm

hey, hope it is my camera...
it has pictures pre burn from my family and friends in a yourt, a lot of kids...
from the burn there are many from the playa, the mayan temple whit a friend hugging the center peace... also some of me...
no idea about the card size do, and honnestly since it was a new camera im checking exactly what mark it was but if my memory is ok it said luminix on it.

tamaras

Postby tamaras » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 pm

so i checked it is a panasonic lumix- sze... and is not a yourt is a dome.... check my facebook for my pics...tamara spach... say it is mine- also it has a black case 2 pockets... has pictures of a really cute baby... say its mine :)

Skysaw
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Tranquility Bass

Postby Skysaw » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am

Hi I lost a Panasonic Lumix 10 megapixel camera, black, scratched up, point and shoot. Pics of me and my 11 year old on a bicycle with a sidecar rig. Also a pic of my friend by the man with a led lite up rig attached to a backpack. Thanks!

kontraptionist
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Relaxomatic

Postby kontraptionist » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:39 pm

I lost a lumix camera on playa - It was black, and had a whole lot of identifying blue and orange stickers with particular text on them (which I will disclose to you in a private email if you'd like) It likely had an 8 GB card in it, which also had one of my stickers on it.

If You found it, please contact me!

Thank you,
Andy Baker
andy@kontraptionist.com
718-593-4550

Return to “Found Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)”