Found on Esplanade : 1 faux fur coat and 1 faux fur vest

beaneumann
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Music Savages

Found on Esplanade : 1 faux fur coat and 1 faux fur vest

Postby beaneumann » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Found: 1 faux fur jacket and 1 faux fur vest. Found on the esplanade on Saturday night / Sunday morning.
Please describe if you have lost yours.
The jacket has a label inside. If you can name the label, it would help greatly.
If you have a photo wearing either coat or vest, it would help a lot to reunite these with their owners.

jamnjelly
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: panda lounge/skybar/jelly

Re: Found on Esplanade : 1 faux fur coat and 1 faux fur vest

Postby jamnjelly » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 pm

i lost my faux fur coat. unfortunately, i also lost my phone with all my pictures, so no visual reference. it is dark brown, and fashoined like a cape with arm holes/shrug. i think that is the best way to "technically" describe it, but to me, its like a flying squirrel jacket. if it is my jacket, the description might make sense.

jamnjelly
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: panda lounge/skybar/jelly

Postby jamnjelly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

i forgot to mention my friend was wearing a faux fur vest, that he also lost. the fur is grey and white, siberian husky-esque, about 1 inch in length. its on the smaller side for a male vest.

Merilla
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Crossroads/mermaids/tailsofglory

Postby Merilla » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I lost a faux fur coat that night. White with an animal look (leopard-ish), it should have white string lights duct taped on the collar if they didn't fallbout. I'm not sure how to upload photos here, but i do have a pic of me in the coat. I'm hoping some leftover playa magic will bring it home some day. Cheers )'(

Sparkle One
Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp Sexagon

Postby Sparkle One » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:59 pm

I lost my pink faux fur coat on the Espalande. It's a woman's coat, small size with a nearly round, pink fur belt. It doesn't have buttons, but has 3 metal clasps and it has two side pockets. I didn't lose a vest. Sparkle

Return to “Found Clothing”