Lost: Black wool trenchcoat covered in bones with gold cuffs

Mooney
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Sideshow

Lost: Black wool trenchcoat covered in bones with gold cuffs

Post by Mooney » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello!

I left my coat at a friends camp at 9:45 & I when we went out because the tails on it were too long and I couldn't ride my bike while wearing it. They had packed up before I managed to get it back and it seems like they didn't see it so I think someone must've found it laying around.

Unfortunately I do not have a photo (especially sad now that I lost it after all that work making it) but here's a description:
  • * Mens black wool cassok-style trench coat (think Neo in the Matrix sequels like http://i40.tinypic.com/2mplmhs.jpg)
    * Gold trim around the cuffs and tails about 3 or 4 inches wide
    * Rows of dozens of bones sewn to the chest and stomach on either side of the opening
    * A re-articulated chicken skeleton sewn to the back (missing its skull, I couldn't think of a good way to sew it on there)
I'd really like it back, I spent a lot of money and time making it and I never even got a picture :( It's pretty distinctive, so if you or someone you know has found it please contact me (cmooney3@gmail.com)and I'll love you forever!

Thanks,
Mooney

Mooney
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Sideshow

Re: Lost: Black wool trenchcoat covered in bones with gold c

Post by Mooney » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:15 am

Also, I'd gladly pay a $50 reward for it and pay for shipping/etc if it ended up somewhere other than San Francisco

Return to “Lost Clothing”