Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

borntobackpack
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: A Camp Called Congratulations

Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

Postby borntobackpack » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi there awesome burners who are looking to reconnect people with their valuables!!

My name is Alex and my backpack was taken one night from one of those huge piles on a dance floor :( I will describe it in detail to the best of my ability.

It was a school sized backpack. Color black and had an AEG logo on the outside. Inside were 2 cambelbak's - one was a camelbak brand red and grey and the other was a platypus brand clear. There was also a black long sleeve base layer - patagonia brand, scott snowboard goggles, a white and black furry zebra style hat inside the main pouch. (Maybe some of these contents were taken out/stolen so they might not all be in there!) In one of the outside smaller pouches was a gopro hero2 in a protective clear case and a canon point and shoot camera.

Anyways, I cant thank you enough for your time and effort and working to connect people with their lost belongings. You can reach me directly at 707.317.4761 or via email at anavarrete255@gmail.com If you need anything else from me please let me know!

Sending you all a huge hug and lots of love!

Alex

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

Postby Ratty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 am

Born to backpack, If you haven't done it already, go to the BM homepage and click on Lost and Found. You'll find 2 important places to list this missing object. I hope your belongings come home to you.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”