clarification needed for low income ticket box office option

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
vj pussycat
Burning Since: 1996

clarification needed for low income ticket box office option

Post by vj pussycat » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:10 am

hi y'all. my question is: can one who has been approved for a low income ticket buy their ticket at the open box office prior to the event with intent to return opening day in attempt to avoid the lengthy will call wait once event has begun?

i have searched all over the site and eplaya for the answer to this question, yet can not find anything that addresses this specific inquiry, so please, could someone please clarify with knowledge.

the confirmation email I received for my low income ticket states the box office dates/hours (including those prior to event start - beginning Monday, August 24), which suggests to my interpretation that anyone with tickets in will call may purchase their tickets within this date range. furthermore, it does not mention restrictions of the 24/7 box office hours during this period (ie. early entry arrivals only prior to event start) and I'm afraid it may be misleading. I absolutely don't want to drive out from reno this week to pick up my ticket early if only to find out that it is not possible.

thanks!
vjpcat

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: clarification needed for low income ticket box office op

Post by Eric » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:57 am

vj pussycat wrote:hi y'all. my question is: can one who has been approved for a low income ticket buy their ticket at the open box office prior to the event with intent to return opening day in attempt to avoid the lengthy will call wait once event has begun?
No. Low Income tickets may only be purchased when the Gate is open to the public - ie: starting 12 noon August 30th, unless the holder has an EA pass (in which case you would know it).

I'm locking this thread as the question has been answered. The OP may PM me if they have further questions.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”