Where do you find the confirmation number?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
the_wonderfulest_girl

Where do you find the confirmation number?

Post by the_wonderfulest_girl » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:40 pm

I have will call tickets. Is the confirmation number on the ticketfly receipt email you get shortly after purchasing? "Your order number is #09fjiaojfajfoiejif" ??? I don't find this clearly stated anywhere and can't find a burning man email that has a "confirmation" number. Help! And thanks in advance

reggie13
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Gender Blender

Re: Where do you find the confirmation number?

Post by reggie13 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 pm

the_wonderfulest_girl

Post by the_wonderfulest_girl » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:07 am

Yeah, that is the most info I ever found about it. It does not say exactly what a confirmation number is or where it is or who it comes from. I don't understand..

CyanEssence
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: BR Flat Earth Society

Post by CyanEssence » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 pm

I have a low-income ticket, and never got sent the confirmation email that we are supposed to print out either. I emailed ticketing a few days ago, and still no response. In another thread (about LIT) someone mentioned that they were told that ticketing was already on the playa.

I am printing out any confirmation related emails, as well as anything with order numbers from my ticketfly account.

Based on how many people are saying that they didn't get this info, I imagine that will call is going to be prepared for this by the time we get there.

Perhaps their system has changed this year, and they will be able to access your account/ticket info via name, once you show them an ID.

I am still keeping my eyes out for an email though (and checking spam and ticketfly account).

Keep us posted.

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”