Help - no response from ticketsupport@burningman.com

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place.
pandora423
Burning Since: 2003

Help - no response from ticketsupport@burningman.com

Postby pandora423 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 am

I submitted a support request to ticketsupport@burningman.com Monday regarding a mysteriously refunded EA. I have not heard a word back other than the automated "we opened a case for you" email.

Can someone please help me? Its Case# 91120. This is really screwing the pooch with our travel situation :(

So disappointed that after spending thousands of hours and $$ on a project to share with and provide entertainment for this event I can't even get a response :(

TT120
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Orphans TOO!

Re: Help - no response from ticketsupport@burningman.com

Postby TT120 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 am

Unfortunately, none of us here can help you. We are just average burners with absolutely no affiliation with BMORG or ticketing in any way.
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley

W6BJD

FlyingMonkey

Postby FlyingMonkey » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Could be that some of the Ticketing folks are on there way to the Playa or finishing up their packing/planning. I have never met one but I suspect they are for the most part normal Burners too & I suspect most of them got tickets. I doubt that they have intentionally abandoned you but more likely are either short staffed or incredibly busy right now. I get your stress & disappointment but you submitted your support request 2 days ago & I suspect they are trying to do as much as they can right now.

Hang in there.

And what TT120 said. This in not an official line of communication to them. I'm sure some of them are ePlayians but doubt they have time to check it out much now.

Does this just mean you cant get in early or does it mean your whole ticket was refunded? I'm not clear about that.

Good Luck.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Postby some seeing eye » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 pm

You might contact the department who sponsored your EA for help. Maybe your EA is good and you just got a gift. But worst case you can chill in the BDV hotel.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Return to “Tickets Discussion”