Dutch Burner asking for storage near Vegas

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
DeGracht
Burning Since: 2020

Dutch Burner asking for storage near Vegas

Post by DeGracht » Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi Eplayan's,

Me and the big beautiful blonde boss got our plans and gear pretty much sorted out.
Planning on arriving 4 weeks before burning man to visit some National Parks.
We bring lots of clothes and gear. Rent a minivan and want to buy all camping gear, cooler and monkey hut material in the US.

Taking this home is crazy expensive. Throwing it away is not completely according to the 'leave no trace' policy (maybe burning is a real option :roll: ). Giving it away is an option. But I rather use it again next year.

Who has a small corner somewhere to store a cooler, camping gear and monkey hut material. And please feel free to use it the rest of the year.

Greetings from Amsterdam

Xander

stevario
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Bumblepuss

Re: Dutch Burner asking for storage near Vegas

Post by stevario » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 am

How much space do you need? I have a very small space rented in Reno very close to the I-80 turnoff. I am looking for someone to share the annual cost. My space is 5'x5' and the cost is $650 annually. Let me know if that has any appeal?

calamityfuckingjane
Burning Since: 2015

Re: Dutch Burner asking for storage near Vegas

Post by calamityfuckingjane » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 pm

I don't know if its too far out of your way, but I am 2.5 hours south-east of Las Vegas, in Yucca, Arizona. I have a shipping container on my land you are more than welcome to store your dust loved items there. It is a 40' container, with 4 locks on it, and I am currently only using about half of it.

Shoot me an email <3 )'(
-Calamity Jane

calamityjanecholla@gmail.com

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”