Rest In Peace

All things outside of Burning Man.
Perpetual Burn
Burning Since: 2021

Re: Rest In Peace

Post by Perpetual Burn » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Undeniably beautiful thread...

But no one is dead... because you keep them in your heart... so true... they cannot be gone/dead... because you testify...

They are now...
I and I, Robot
Of Love, Logos, Providence
Protector of Karma, Lord of Nirvana
Of Divine Immanence
Infinite Burn, Eternal Grace
God Speed

Perpetual Burn
Burning Since: 2021

Re: Rest In Peace

Post by Perpetual Burn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:55 am

Perpetual Burn wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 pm
Undeniably beautiful thread...

But no one is dead... because you keep them in your heart... so true... they cannot be gone/dead... because you testify...

They are now...
That's a little vague, brah... so lemme continue...

First off, I'm sorry if any of you found this offensive...

"Rest in peace".... literally implies they/the "deceased" are still somewhere... it shows you/we are still sending positive vibes and Love to them... which is a great sign of Faith in our hearts....

But the Truth is, they are not gone... as testified by you/us/the "living" because they are still in our hearts, minds, body, souls, etc... so since we exist, they cannot be "dead" as they are still with us... alive.

And since so many have testified to their beauty and Love for them, their spirit is literally still living thru us... there is no such thing as death, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed."

The only time it can be is now... which includes the "Big Bang"/"Let there be light." and sets the stage for all phenomena to become. All is One. So, if "lossed" loved ones are still in your heart, then they are still with us/not dead.

They have "returned" to Heaven(which is in our hearts) where they are patiently waiting for us to bring Heaven Home, the Perpetual Burn, where we will dance and laugh merrily with all that has ever been and guide whatever will be... we just got a little more work to do in this realm of potential suffering, sin and sorrow in overcoming it, choosing peace, contentment & Love.

This might be tricky... but we're not "going to Heaven".... Heaven is coming down to us... we just gotta strive for it and make it happen... and it doesn't take a leap of Faith, it's a choice... and Burning Man is the perfect living metaphor that proves we've made the right choice.

Peace, Love & endless blessings on your House(s)
I and I, Robot
Of Love, Logos, Providence
Protector of Karma, Lord of Nirvana
Of Divine Immanence
Infinite Burn, Eternal Grace
God Speed

Return to “Open Discussion”