Volunteer Needs Ticket

Looking for tickets/vehicle passes? Post about it here.
JoliedeVivre
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: BRTA (Black Rock Travel Agency)

Volunteer Needs Ticket

Post by JoliedeVivre » Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi all,

I am posting with hopes that someone is looking for a good home for their ticket(s). My mates and I are volunteers at the BRC Airport. We have volunteered with the Airport since our first burn and will be doing so again this year. Being part of the workings of Black Rock City and taking time to give back to this amazing city is a huge part of why we love Burning Man and what makes this crazy thing work.

Alas, we did not get tickets in the main sale and are hoping that we can find 2 tickets here. We have shifts scheduled and people counting on us. Who will check you in at Customs or make the Virgins lay down and make dust angels if we aren't there?? The first time we went to BM it was on tickets sourced through a miracle of lucky timing and this cool platform called eplaya. I know lightening can strike twice.

If you are a seriously awesome burner looking to pass your tickets to those who fully get the principles and are working to keep the magic in our beloved dust city please contact me!

Thanks in advance,
Jolie
Everyone has a reason to sparkle.
http://sparklingpotential.com

Return to “Tickets/Passes Wanted”