Looking for Ride on Saturday to Black Rock from Reno. Arrive at 10am

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
Magina
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Looking for Ride on Saturday to Black Rock from Reno. Arrive at 10am

Post by Magina » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:42 am

I was granted an early pass to arrive on Saturday to help my camp. At this time I have a Burner Express ticket for Sunday that I am not sure I can get the date changed yet until I hear back from Burner Express so I want to be prepared. I will help with gas for the ride out to the Playa as well and sing for you :lol: I will arrive at the Reno airport from Chicago by 10am. The last ask is that I need to stop at a grocery store before heading out so that I can get just a few things of fruit( this is because I need to stay a bit healthy out there this year because when I return I have a Sprint triathlon the following weekend I am doing! I am part of Camp Threat placed at 6:15/G and this is my 3rd burn. I was also once part of ABS alphabet camp with Just Joe and Cathy!

Let me know your thoughts and if you have room!

Magina :D
Last edited by Magina on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rice
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Looking for Ride on Saturday to Black Rock from Reno. Arrive at 10am

Post by Rice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:49 am

Uh, Burner Express tickets are non-transferable.

https://help.burningman.org/customer/en ... b_id=13074
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."

Magina
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Post by Magina » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:59 am

Thank you for letting me know! I did not know that. Maybe I can out in a ticket exchange? I will look into it. I have already reached out to Burner Express about possibly changing the day, so I will keep my fingers crossed. I just ant to be prepared.

traveling_fuel3
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Rebel Camp

Post by traveling_fuel3 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:24 pm

If you can score another Early Arrival Pass and a Vehicle Pass, I can take you Saturday. I don't have either one and I am desperately seeking a way to both arrive early and take my car. My camp needs me. 4th Burn.

Lonesomebri
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT

Post by Lonesomebri » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:50 pm

I believe the original poster here has secured transportation. As for extra early entry cause your camp needs you... What camp? Because they need to provide that.
"If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
- Voltaire, Candide

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”