Sweet low rider bicycle gift + transport from SF

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
burnercat
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Camp Murmuration

Sweet low rider bicycle gift + transport from SF

Post by burnercat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Hiya,

I have several bikes in storage in the Bay Area, including this sweet low-rider which has done me well at plenty of past burns.
bike.png
I'm looking to gift it to some kind soul who hopefully is also able to help transport one of my other bikes from San Francisco to Black Rock City on my behalf.

This will be my seventh burn but my first time traveling via the Burner Express which doesn't have room for bikes. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Hit me up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burner cat meow meow

Surfmor9
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Sweet low rider bicycle gift + transport from SF

Post by Surfmor9 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 am

Hey, I’m taking the burner bus from sf as well! There should be an option to buy a ticket to transport your bike, I got one but am in the delima of not having one to take. If you would like, I would be willing to buy a bike pass to trade you for your other bike to use on playa? If not, could you point me in the direction of a burner bike outlet in sf that still has bikes available?

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”