SOLD! 2 x Hard-Copy Tickets && 1 x Vehicle Pass ---> US$ 1220 + Shipping From .AU

Have extra tickets/vehicle passes or can't use yours? Post about it here.
inlakesh
Burning Since: 2014

SOLD! 2 x Hard-Copy Tickets && 1 x Vehicle Pass ---> US$ 1220 + Shipping From .AU

Post by inlakesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:14 am

I am a 2 x time 'burner... but please don't read that as a "two-timing Burner" :mrgreen: (ok, bad joke!)

I just got back to Australia, from a long European summer vacation and which included a festival too,
so now I am unable to make it to Black Rock City this year.

So, I am offering for a quick sale the following, to the 2018 Burning Man event:

◙ 2 x Tickets (hard-copy)
◙ 1 x Vehicle Pass (hard-copy)

Asking Price: US$ 1220 + Delivery (see below)

I really must sell all of these tickets together.
If you don't want the Vehicle Pass, my asking price won't change.

The asking price includes:
- the 2 x tickets and 1 x vehicle pass (if you don't need the vehicle pass, gift it to your rideshare!)
- BM.org ticket fees, delivery fees (death, taxes & fees fees fees. it's not cheap anymore to go to Black Rock City)
- currency conversion fees (i live in Australia & these fees are the necessary evil)
- bank fees (just evil. not necessary at all)
- US$ 40 postage cost for the hard-copy tickets (i find this quite steep actually)

If receiving the tickets by mail/courier, it is very important to tell me:
○- the name of the person receiving the tickets
○- the full & correct address where tickets will be delivered

For shipping options, here are the default "AustraliaPost" postage options from Australia for myself

◘ Express (~ 4 x business days)
US$ 35 -- Includes Tracking, Signature-On-Delivery

◘ Standard (~ 5 x business days)
US$ 26 -- Includes Tracking, Signature-On-Delivery

Depending on where you live, I can arrange for a courier company (e.g. FedEx , DHL, etc.) but I will need to get a quote first.
A courier will take about 2 x business days and I really think this is the most reliable and quickest option, but the most costliest option.
I prefer the courier option because using the default mail compay - AustraliaPost - only gives estimates for delivery, so that 4 x business days could end up taking 7 x business days, and right up until when you need to go...and rather than have anxiety attacks and testing your nerves of steel, ... go for the trackable, courier options too from a courier company.
An AMERICAN courier company :mrgreen:

Payment method should be Paypal, for ease of use.
(Please accept the Paypal surcharge when paying. I think we can choose 'family/friends', to avoid the surcharge, but I don't know which is the best option just yet. I have to look into this. Then again, if you want to receive some protection from Paypal, I will have to look into this too)

I would accept BitCoin 8) , but with sliding prices now, I probably need an additional 'premium' on top of the asking price, just to cover my costs... (Paypal is going to charge a small percentage anyway!)

So for now, let's just stick to Paypal :)

Give me your name and/or contact number and if possible, I will call you & speak to you, so we can talk before proceeding with the purchase.

jerome1416
Burning Since: 2018

Re: SOLD! 2 x Hard-Copy Tickets && 1 x Vehicle Pass ---> US$ 1220 + Shipping From .AU

Post by jerome1416 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 am

Hi, I'm very interested in your ticket.

I sent you a PM.

Please let me enjoy the burning man!
Last edited by jerome1416 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnnaMarleneBambi
Camp Name: Serendipitea

Re: SOLD! 2 x Hard-Copy Tickets && 1 x Vehicle Pass ---> US$ 1220 + Shipping From .AU

Post by AnnaMarleneBambi » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:37 am

Hey please check your PM :) would love to buy them!!!

Cjs722

Post by Cjs722 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:01 am

Would love to take these if they still available! Sent you a private message.

Tommie Styles
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Camp Window Lickers

Post by Tommie Styles » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:11 am

Hello,

I would love to see if my wife and I can purchase them. We live in Michigan and am moving to Japan after this year. This might be my only one chance we would have to go, and we want to do it once before we leave the United States.

We missed out on the sale trying our hardest, and didn't think we had a chance to go.

I am very interested in these tickets and will be very grateful if you can assist in making a dream come true.

Thank you very much.

veggielomein
Camp Name: Bubbly Ever After

Post by veggielomein » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:38 am

Hello Friend,

Was wondering if the tix are still available? My fiancee and I are birgins and we already have a camp + gear. Just missing a pair of tix to help spread our joy and love.

Cheers!

Veggie

Mmseif
Camp Name: Kentaneh

Post by Mmseif » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:32 am

Hey mate!

It's my first time to the burn & after a long recovery from a knee surgery, I am ready. I can send payment today -
Thank you for consideration ❤️

Mel+Branden
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: The Other Camp

Post by Mel+Branden » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 am

Hello!

I’m very interested in your tickets if they are still available. I just sent you a PM with additional information.

Thanks!

johnnystryder
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Center Camp

Post by johnnystryder » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:44 am

I will buy your tickets given your criteria.

chavira_1183
Camp Name: Center Camp

Post by chavira_1183 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 am

Hi there! Are these tickets still available? Can pay ASAP!

jesusthedude
Camp Name: VRC(hopeful)

Post by jesusthedude » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:04 pm

I’m interested in the your tickets this will be my first burn. I only need one and the parking pass but I’ll gladly buy both. Just to confirm the price you’re listing is total for both ticks and the pass right? My only real concern is will they arrive in time?

Thanks in advance

Alex(playa name tbd)
Alex (playa name tbd)

inlakesh

Post by inlakesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm

due to time difference, it was night in this part of the world,
so, i was in bed for most of the last 8+ hours and i was unable to reply all PMs so far.

at the moment, i am already dealing with a prospective buyer and apparently a payment has been made.

i'm still waiting for the payment to come through, so it may take up to 24+ hours.

i will post a reply here, tomorrow, and if it was a successful sale, i will ask the Moderators to close down this thread.

in the meantime, i have received more than enough interest ... and i can't fulfill everyone's request!

echoinski

Post by echoinski » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 pm

I'd love to purchase the set - just PMed you :)

Cheers!

JoeyM

Post by JoeyM » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 pm

If they haven't sold I'd like to buy them!

jesusthedude
Camp Name: VRC(hopeful)

Post by jesusthedude » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Hi I already responded earlier but I'm really trying to go the burn this year. So I'm just trying to get my name out there and cross my finger. Hoping to hear from you soon!

P.S. I'm curious what province you're in? I have a cousin in Australia that could possibly meet you in person for the purchase. Increasing security, taking the burden of shipping and some of expenses off your plate.

Thanks again

Alex(playa name tbd)
Alex (playa name tbd)

inlakesh

Post by inlakesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 pm

I have received the payment & the tickets are destined to the buyer.

So, MODS please mark this thread as _SOLD_ and close it off.

There are too many to reply to on this thread, and I would have liked too...in 'burner spirit'.

I empathise with those that are still looking for tickets, and this is how it was for me, in 2014...only securing my tickets 2+ weeks before the 'burn...and then having to spend 26+ hours in a car, in the queue in!

inlakesh

Post by inlakesh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:43 pm

These tickets have already been SOLD and dispatched already.

MODS, please close this thread 8)

Return to “Tickets/Passes Offered”