FOUND Looking for one face value ticket

Looking for tickets/vehicle passes? Post about it here.
sinhache
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: You Got This!

FOUND Looking for one face value ticket

Post by sinhache » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:14 am

So, long story short, my partner and I DID get tickets in the main sale this year for a change. But I decided not to go for personal reasons and sold my ticket to a camp mate in need. He was elated to get it, and I was so happy to be able to do that for him, but I am having serious regrets now about not going myself. I’m realizing that I let my stubbornness bite me in the ass and am looking for a chance to rectify that.

I’ve done the whole aftermarket ticket dance in previous years, weeding through the scammers to find tickets for every last person in my camp. And I’m hesitant to jump into that exhausting process again. So I’m just going to put it out here instead and hope that some kind soul will have a replacement ticket to offer me.

I’ve been burning since 2007, and have been part of everything from theme camps to honorarium art to small art cars. I’m just rolling the dice for a chance to get out there for some soul time with my partner and my people.

So if you have a ticket looking for a home and want to take pity on this stubborn girl, I’d be forever grateful. I live an hour out of Reno and can easily meet to exchange cash for a hard ticket. Thanks.

sinhache
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: You Got This!

Re: FOUND Looking for one face value ticket

Post by sinhache » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Ticket found! Have a kickass burn everyone.

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Re: FOUND Looking for one face value ticket

Post by Traveller in Time » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Burn Bright
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

Return to “Tickets/Passes Wanted”