Looking For a Few Wine Lovers!

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2019.
Mcnern
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Black Rock Wine Cellar

Looking For a Few Wine Lovers!

Post by Mcnern » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Winemakers, wine curious, wine drinkers, wine lovers! We are once again transforming those mysterious Deep Playa vines into complex and unique varietals and blends. Come join the Black Rock Wine Cellar as we delight the masses daily in the joy and sophistication of wine. We will have rambunctious reds, wonderous whites, radiant rosé, and brilliant blends. We are looking for a few folks who share our passion. Are you a vintner who is looking to share some bottles? Perhaps you need to store the precious bottles you are bringing to the Playa? Perchance you would like to educate others with a tasting workshop? Mayhap you just love wine. Contact us for info!
Email: sommelier@blackrockwinecellar.org

cynthiabigc
Burning Since: 2019

Re: Looking For a Few Wine Lovers!

Post by cynthiabigc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Totally into bringing some wine! First I need a ticket! I will keep an eye out.. but willing to come early to help build/set up.

jg00de

Post by jg00de » Wed May 08, 2019 5:48 am

Hey,

I've been a bar manager for a while, now a scientist but im currently about to sit my WSET lvl 2 Exam Happy to birng some nice wine with me - Im all about a provencale rosé in the heat of the day. Let me know if you need any help on the camp- My boyfriend and I will be coming for our first burn and would love to help with something

jack

Kelsier
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Camp Fuego

Post by Kelsier » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

My wife and I both work at wineries in Nor Cal Wine Country. We'll definitely bring some bottles to gift(and likely some to store for personal use). Haven't brought wine before because of the heat.

It is a great service you provide. Thank you!
It seems that this is my circus, and apparently those are my monkeys.
I'll get the net.

Bone
Camp Name: Sonic Soul Tribe

Post by Bone » Wed May 08, 2019 2:38 pm

My wife also makes wine.
The dark is your friend

Mcnern

Post by Mcnern » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

cynthiabigc wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Totally into bringing some wine! First I need a ticket! I will keep an eye out.. but willing to come early to help build/set up.
Let me know if you're planning to make it this year and if you're interested in camping with us!

Mcnern

Post by Mcnern » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Kelsier wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am
My wife and I both work at wineries in Nor Cal Wine Country. We'll definitely bring some bottles to gift(and likely some to store for personal use). Haven't brought wine before because of the heat.

It is a great service you provide. Thank you!
Awesome! We will happily store your wine. Join us for wine tasting!

Mcnern

Post by Mcnern » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 pm

jg00de wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:48 am
Hey,

I've been a bar manager for a while, now a scientist but im currently about to sit my WSET lvl 2 Exam Happy to birng some nice wine with me - Im all about a provencale rosé in the heat of the day. Let me know if you need any help on the camp- My boyfriend and I will be coming for our first burn and would love to help with something

jack
We are looking to add a few more campers - let me know if you're interested! We can still store your wine and happily accept gifts. Cheers!

Return to “Camps & Villages”