XFiles

All things outside of Burning Man.
Jodi

XFiles

Post by Jodi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:25 am

Love it..

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:34 pm

I absolutely love little orphan threads like this. I mean, this Jodi person felt the need to share the fact that he/she/it loves a certain television show that’s been off the air for years now. Jodi’s love was such that he/she/it wanted the whole world to know. Why not start a thread about it? So he/she/it did. A two word post and poof (apologies to the Fishist) he/she/it is gone.

What happened here? What was the backstory? Did Jodi consumate her/his/its love or was it strictly a love from afar... never to be...

Notice how it’s been edited? It’s a fucking two word post, what needed editing? Did he/she/it write a War and Peace sized novel, then cut it down to “Love it..”? If so, why? What are we not seeing? Then there’s that 2-period ellipses. There’s no end to the things that could be read into that!

I suppose with only 22 posts to her/his/its credit, I could easily go back and read all his/her/its posts, but that might spoil it for me. I’ve got this picture in what’s left of my mind that might not jibe with the real Jodi, providing of course that there is a real Jodi ( I like to think there is)!

It’s the enduring mystery of it that I love.

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:57 pm

What's your shortcut commanbd so you don't have to type out "he/she/it" everytime.

btw I admire your tenacity!
Fight for the fifth freedom!

Jodi

Post by Jodi » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:12 pm

Well.. Sensie, since you feel so strongly about this two-word post, I'll tell you why it's there.

I accidentally posted something twice. It was the post regarding problems with the SO about going to BM. I went back into the post and tried to DELETE it, but it gave me no option. So I instead turned it into something as simple as a two-word post for either a bite or to be totally disregarded. Either way, I did not care.

Thanks for your response. It turned out to be such a winning situation afterall :lol:

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:24 am

Jodi wrote:Well.. Sensie
THERE IT IS AGAIN! That two period ellipses! Remember what Siggy Freud said, "Sometimes a banana is just a banana"? What does this say about 'Jodi', hmmm?

Then there's the fact that he/she/it misspelled 'Sensei'. He/She/It wrote, "Sensie". I honestly don't know where to begin in figuring out this entity we have all come to know and, well not love exactly , but you know, feel fondly towards; much in the same way one would feel towards a possibly slightly retarded younger sibling.

Or is this all a cruel deception, a hoax or ruse? Instead of psychoanalyzing 'Jodi' by his/her/its few cryptic posts, perhaps he/she/it is in fact analyzing us! Just what is it he/she/it hopes to learn? And precisely what is he/she/it planning on doing with that intimate knowleldge of our inner mental workings? Well?

Here I sit, with a boatload of Patron tequila under my belt, wondering, no, FEARING, what possible evil he/she/it is planning!

Jodi

Post by Jodi » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:22 am

YES! YES! Give me more! All this wit from mere nothingness is hot!

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:30 pm

Pssst! Jodi? You DO know that I'm just fuckinwichya, right? Right!
Um, you wouldn't hit a guy in a little black dress, now would you?

Sensei loves you, Jodi. You're a peach and an awfully good sport. And that's the truth.

Smooch!

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:38 pm

It's not the dress, hon... it's the hat. Goes better with the red outfit!>giggles<

At least you're refraining from ruining this event, now...

Hugz,
bb

Jodi

Post by Jodi » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:06 pm

Yes sir! I was just playing along :wink:

Hey, let's go bowling!

Nothin says lovin like waiting for a dare on a phone in the middle of nowhere at 11am while drinking COORS LIGHT. Yes, he/she/it is in fact a she 8)

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:15 pm

Jodi who is definitely a 'she' wrote:Nothin says lovin like waiting for a dare on a phone in the middle of nowhere at 11am while drinking COORS LIGHT. Yes, he/she/it is in fact a she
I've just fallen completely and madly and unconditionally in love with you Jodi!

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:It's not the dress, hon... it's the hat. Goes better with the red outfit

Ya' think?

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:48 pm

Mmmm... lookit at those LEGS!!!

Youza!!

bb

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 pm

that lady is a tramp!
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!

slap my salmon, baby

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:58 pm

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:Mmmm... lookit at those LEGS!!! Youza!!
You know something Ms. Bar-B-Sue? They taste even better. See ya' at Doc's Meet&Greet on Thursday!
Jealous Joel wrote:that lady is a tramp!
Tramp, maybe, but lady? Not a chance, pal. You'd know this if you'd just leave that cornfield you live in to come out to the desert with us. Like this year, maybe? By the way, where-o-where is that pic of YOU in dress, huh? I've seen it and I know you've got it around there somewhere.

Bin Noddin

Post by Bin Noddin » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:10 pm

Sensie - a fond nickname, perhaps? Li'l teacher?
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen

blueniteowl

Post by blueniteowl » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:19 pm

Sensei, I have I told you lately how much I love you?

Your ability to bring joy and humor to my life, even when I'm hacking up bits of lung, is something that I greatly appreciate.

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:02 pm

Just remember Blue, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Then it's just fun.

Amazingly, I feel I've accomplished something here. I couldn't begin to tell you what that is, but that's how I feel.

[Cue Morris Albert's horrendous rendition of "Feelings"]

Not to change the subject, since there isn't one really, I'm going out tonight regardless of how shitty my throat feels. This (he said, working up into a good lather) is the mark of a pro.

Jodi

Post by Jodi » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:56 am

Sensei wrote:I've just fallen completely and madly and unconditionally in love with you Jodi!
::blushing::

Return to “Open Discussion”