Prepping from FALLON, NV

Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and getting to/from the event - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues.
Meat Hunter
Burning Since: 2014

Re: Prepping from FALLON, NV

Post by Meat Hunter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Lucky,

I am considering whether to make it a five day drive and overnight/visit with a young graduate student/friend in Reno. If I do, my final day will be a shorter drive and I will have time to top-off with dry ice in Reno

However, if I go with my original four day drive, I can top-off my dry ice in either Fallon or Las Vegas.
Specializing in Calibrating Windsocks -- Any where, Any Time, and Any elevation.

Vidi ego exars.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh okay, just concerned a little. Didn't want you getting lost :wink:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Thecatman
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Post by Thecatman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Meat Hunter

The picture of Crystal Ice is looking at the east side of the warehouse. Customer service area is along 4th St kinda where that white car in the picture is. There is a small dock there.
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Meat Hunter
Burning Since: 2014

Post by Meat Hunter » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Thecatman,

Thank you kind Sir.

I have the Crystal Ice information printed and stored in my black faux leather "travel and information" folder.

Still not sure yet if I will be making a left turn. But, if it works out that I overnight in Reno, I will know where to go for dry ice.
Specializing in Calibrating Windsocks -- Any where, Any Time, and Any elevation.

Vidi ego exars.

Return to “Bikes & Transportation”