2019 City Plan with Street Names

2019 Art Theme: Metamorphoses
retropsycho

2019 City Plan with Street Names

Post by retropsycho » Wed May 08, 2019 11:01 am

I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

mgb327

Re: 2019 City Plan with Street Names

Post by mgb327 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 am

Every year, us "non-theme camp" peeps get less and less available spots to set up out tiny camps. I really identify with the statement in there that the open campers get to "fight for what's left". So true, sad, but true. Radical Inclusion? Not any more.
Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?
" I am a controlled substance". Savannah.

Canoe

Re: 2019 City Plan with Street Names

Post by Canoe » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:46 am

How much of that blue is actually placed, or is it like the past few years, where they don't keep track of placement well enough to providing meaningful blue zones.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Art Theme”